Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to be dramatic. Of course I'm angry, we have lost and we have not started the season well, but I think there are some positive things in our game against Crystal Palace. Even losing.

Kenedy (this guy wants to conquer the world), Falcao (that's the kind of goals that he did with Atletico de Madrid), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (definitely this guy has something special) Zouma (our centre-back already consolidated), Pedro and Courtois .

Crytal Palace was perfect, but we have had good ball movement, with fast one-touch convinations, with a style of play similar to the beginning of last season with Pedro (no goal today, but good performance) - Willian - Hazard (he has to take a step forward and be more courageous) but a game with fast convinations between our players but without give good passes (assists) to Diego. That was the problem.

We played acceptably with 0-0, but later with 0 -1 has been a chaotic game because of our excessive anxiety.

We need another CM and one N. 10. Ruben Loftus-Cheek has improved the team with his performance. If we do not sign another CM (Please Roman, sign Koke or Pogba) Oscar and RLC should have more prominence / opportunities.

I do not want to say that today is a day to be happy. But I think it's better to be positive than criticize everything. Bad result, sad loss, but we have improved our offensive approach (not in our defensive approach) ther than others matches.

Negative things.

1. Our defense.
We need a change. Maybe Iva out to change our mentality because we always repeat the same starting eleven and that makes us predictable and boring. A change with Azpi (right) and Baba (left) could renew our minds.

2. Our ways to score. Today we had good ball movement, with fast convinations, but without Messi that style of play is worthless if you do not give passes to your forward. We have a problem in attack because we are stuck.

3. Jose. Mourinho is perfect for us, but he's obsessed with the same starting eleven for a year. We have to change to be more unpredictable as a team. I trust Jose, but he needs to change / improve some things in the team.

4. We need a CM more than anything.

Positive things.

1. Better movement of the ball with fast convinations.

2. Today we have not been a static team because Pedro - Willian - Hazard - Fabregas have been rotating their positions constantly. That is the right way, but giving more assists to Diego.

3. Youth. Zouma (consolidate), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (this guy deserve more opportunities) and Kenedy was brilliant.

4. Falcao has made a goal again. The kind of goals that he did with Atletico. We need someone like him ...

Come on! We are the Premier League champions for a reason. We started badly, but our team deserves more confidence on our part. Also Jose...

Whatever happens ...

CHELSEA!

chelseaheart.gif

Regards to ALL.

Mourinho does not see sudden activity in the remaining few days of the transfer window as a solution…

‘I don’t like that. I gave my club the reports of the season and projection on 24 April and don’t think now that I am going to say I want this, this and that. We have to do better, me and the players.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/final-whistle-verdict--bad-start-but-game-not-over.html

I have said it before and i will say it again that no amount of new signing will save our club from these bad performances so far as Jose remains as the coach. What we are seeing started mid last season and a good coach would have long corrected it. I remember the first season when Ferguson had RVP. In his first two games RVP struggled, and when interviewed, Ferguson said wingers and mids not getting the ball faster to RVP and he will work to correct that. RVP ended up winning the golden boots and UTd won the league.

You cannot have that many world class players like Matic, Cesc, Costa, Hazard and Pedro in one team and have all of them perform badly, unless the coach is doing something to limit their ability to perform to their fullest. You could clearly see that we don't display a coordinated attacking football, no penetration and limited runs

There is also one thing about football that you cannot brush aside, and that is, players not only play to win but to also enjoy the game. If players who are naturally gifted are not allowed to attack use their skills, they loose interest and that is what is happening to Cesc and Hazard.

We clearly missed Terry today. He is true leader.

If we play like the way we did without John Terry, what does that mean for the club's future?

It's as if our club seems to rely heavily on JT's leadership.. that's definitely not a bad thing, but what if he either retires or.. dare I say it.. leaves on a free to a foreign club.. What does our future hold?

I look at players like Cahill and Zouma, and they don'tt look like worthy captains at the moment. Zouma, give credit where it's due, but Cahill's form looks like it's dithering! The only solution is John Stones.. much as that being a rather, and I quote, "expensive idea"!

Fuck Ivanovic.. he's certainly not worthy of taking up the captaincy if he's performing this laughable at the moment!

How about I go on the pitch and be captain! At least I'd perform better!

What´s the point of having a man of the match poll these days, does it really matter? the whole team isn´t up for it and when will they be? it´s only the 4th game of the league and we already have 2 losses, 2 mind you and only one scrappy win away, let´s see, 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses already :( , the reality is we deserved to lose all of them till now, i´m sorry but facts are facts. It would be great if we could just snap our fingers and all turns out good wouldn´t it? the reality is it won´t happen, we are so bad at the moment that teams don´t fear us anymore and are relishing the tought of facing us and beating us home or away, it doesn´t matter, and it won´t change anytime soon unless the whole fucking team and manager wakes up, it´s just sad really. I hate seeing us like this and i want things to change for the better now, we are better than this for fucks sake, i don´t know what´s going to happen, we are all in for a bumpy season i´m afraid and i fear about what´s going to happen in all competitions we are in, sadly :(. Cheers mates

I want this dynamic back so bad:

What´s the point of having a man of the match poll these days, does it really matter? the whole team isn´t up for it and when will they be? it´s only the 4th game of the league and we already have 2 losses, 2 mind you and only one scrappy win away, let´s see, 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses already :( , the reality is we deserved to lose all of them till now, i´m sorry but facts are facts. It would be great if we could just snap our fingers and all turns out good wouldn´t it? the reality is it won´t happen, we are so bad at the moment that teams don´t fear us anymore and are relishing the tought of facing us and beating us home or away, it doesn´t matter, and it won´t change anytime soon unless the whole fucking team and manager wakes up, it´s just sad really. I hate seeing us like this and i want things to change for the better now, we are better than this for fucks sake, i don´t know what´s going to happen, we are all in for a bumpy season i´m afraid and i fear about what´s going to happen in all competitions we are in, sadly :(. Cheers mates

I want this dynamic back so bad:

I can watch it for hours.... Lampard&Drogba back :<