Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

But he scores goals.... He has been ignored by Mourinho virtually all season. This is why when people talk about Lukaku is a coward for "not fighting for his place" is all bullshit. Remy is complete proof of that. Remy said he wants to stay and fight for his place here. Surely he knew he was going to be in the same predicament or he is just happy to sit on the wages and play back up.

We need to try him in a smaller match to see if he has learnt how to stay on-side you don't want to put him in a match we want to win when we are loosing incase it backfires. and he can only score goals IF he is onside.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually the one telling people to take it easy on here, but I won't lie... Tonight freaking fired me up. lol...

I would be spewing out all sorts just like you, but I'm staying quiet about it. Still fuming, but I'll analyse something at least tonight!

Cannot believe I am saying this, but as good as Fabregas and Costa were through February last year, I am not sure Lampard and Torres/Eto'o was not equal or better than Fabregas and Costa the past 15 EPL matches. Not saying I want those guys back, just illustrating how bad it has been. I am not sure I have seen a player drop as much as Costa after his first 20 games to the next 20.

We would not have won the title last year without Cesc and Diego, but man, what a drop off since the sizzling start.

Up with the Chels!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Kenedy was a big breath of fresh air when he came on, Loftus-Cheek I thought did not so well, of course he is not to be blamed for anything in the match, but constantly getting caught watching football and not helping the team defending won't do him any good.

The truth is only very few players looked like they really wanted it and was up for it, terrible performance and not good by Mourinho either. Not good at all. Some worse than others of course, Ivan, Matic, Willian and Fabregas being the worst. Terrible.

Losing now is better than losing in November/December, or April/May. I hope this gives the team the time to correct all the mistakes.

at this rate we will be lose november/december too :(

Now I am thinking the UCL group teams we got might pose a greater threat.

You can't take Eden off fellas...Jesus. But put Cesc (deservedly) in a tracksuit and that should resonate with the lads. Kenedy and RLC came out today with something to prove which was a good sign.

Hope its not Jose 3rd year hoodoo . He was in the paper today about he walks home from Stamford Bridge some days with no abuse...Well i hope someone politely points out were our weakest link and how many goals/chances etc etc is coming from !!! Ffs a blue saturday grrr