test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

loaned out Kenedy

Started by Jason,

779 posts in this topic

For those getting their hopes up ( and i'm one of them, I never learn I know) I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a front and he's loaned out in january or next summer. How many times have we seen it when a youngster is given a chance to shine, takes their chances quite well and despite impressing we ship them out on loan at the nearest possible opportunity anyway. Haven't players like Kalas,Ake,Moses (pre season atleast) thought us any lesson. I hope I'm wrong but don't be surprised if come January or next summer there are quotes like "but he was impressive in pre season and against palace but was never played again and now shipped out on loan, what happened"

Ake is a fair point but Kalas needs to be put into context, he was given a job to do and done it well, but his performance in the backs to the wall at Anfield can't be used to determine his long term future here, I mean people say Cahill or even Terry look good because of the deep defensive line, in Scouse land that day we played the deepest line we have done for a long time bar vs Barca and Bayern on the run to the CL.

Similar with Meireles (I know he ain't a youngster but the same principal as such) he was tasked vs Barca with running around and harassing Iniesta and Xavi best he could and done really well, but ultimately did anyone really shed a tear when he was sold months later?

Although having said that I think Kennedy has a big chance here purely because of his mentality, to take Wickham on as the last defender on his debut at 19 took some serious bolax, I know its a little thing but how many that young would risk that knowing if they got dispossesed the striker was through on goal?

Right now there is only one Chelsea FC player who can score like this ...

qn6juwkbjxrhfd2e7y5v.gif

...And that's Kenedy.

I'm hoping to see him against Everton whether that is as a starter or a sub. If he can be profilic when he plays for us, whether those are assists or goals, and still track back enough, I'm fairly sure he'll make Jose consider him more then Willian and he could get some good minutes this season.

I like him very much. Powerful shot, "cultured" left foot ( :)) (another left footed player who's passing, shooting and dribbling looks a lot more classier), fast, willing to track back and is full of enthusiasm. I think it's another little gem.

I think he will get plenty of chances here, he says that he speaks with Mourinho every time. He got himself guaranteed 1000 minutes with that tackle on Suarez :P

Very raw talent but should be continue to be used and developed.

But more so against teams that are not as hard like Everton. Like Maccabi, Walsall, Southampton, Aston Villa and such.

There's going to be a lot of opportunities in the season. But that's only if Mourinho gives the chances and not go and gives the older player the time....

Reddish-Blue likes this

nice idea mate. let's bench our best player. that's how he will get back in form.

this is the sort of shit thats annoys me, why should he be starting all the time when he has been shit all season, why cant we give somebody else a chance? Why cant we make Hazard think hang on a min im not a starter atm maybe i should prove myself in training and fight for my place.

iseah100 likes this

this is the sort of shit thats annoys me, why should he be starting all the time when he has been shit all season, why cant we give somebody else a chance? Why cant we make Hazard think hang on a min im not a starter atm maybe i should prove myself in training and fight for my place.

Because he's a baby and needs to be nurtured and that would hurt his ego. Ffs.

Because he's a baby and needs to be nurtured and that would hurt his ego. Ffs.

If he acts like that then Sell him to Real they will wank him off even if he scores 12 own goals

iseah100 likes this

hope he gets another shot tommorow. hasnt made the bench twice in a row. he had a poor showing , but so did everyone last time out. (everton)