Kenedy

the wes

Get rid, a quadriplegic has a better touch then this guy..

10 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

stupid that the club apologize. wrong PR move.

Completely agree on this,the player should apologise if any one. But what he actually said wasn't offensive at all.

LOL Of course the club will apologize if people got upset regardless of whether or not the intent was to cause offense. The aim of the entire visit to China was to get people to buy shirts!

As for kenedy, if there was still any slim chance any more shots here, this has surly buried it.

16 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

LOL Of course the club will apologize if people got upset regardless of whether or not the intent was to cause offense. The aim of the entire visit to China was to get people to buy shirts!

As for kenedy, if there was still any slim chance any more shots here, this has surly buried it.

Yep we are trying to sell shirts here and Confucian culture dictates if one family member brings shame, the entire family is required to apologize to maintain face.

Chelsea actually has neutralized his comment by showing initiative and apologizing for the player directly.

Whether you like it or not and whatever his intention was, this stupid ass had already caused nasty damages to our club's image in China. And I'm confident to say China is one of, if not THE biggest single nation market of our club's abroad business. I'm saddened as a Chinese hardcore Chelsea fan. I hate the fact that one single player has put a massive stain to my beloved club's image in my country purely because of his stupidity.

55 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Whether you like it or not and whatever his intention was, this stupid ass had already caused nasty damages to our club's image in China. And I'm confident to say China is one of, if not THE biggest single nation market of our club's abroad business. I'm saddened as a Chinese hardcore Chelsea fan. I hate the fact that one single player has put a massive stain to my beloved club's image in my country purely because of his stupidity.

How is the general Chelsea fan base in China taking it?

How is the general Chelsea fan base in China taking it?

99% Chelsea fans in China take it sensibly, only blame Kenedy and appreciate club's official apologizing statement. But other clubs' fans use this as leverage to attack not only Kenedy but also Chelsea as a club quite viciously.

6 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

99% Chelsea fans in China take it sensibly, only blame Kenedy and appreciate club's official apologizing statement. But other clubs' fans use this as leverage to attack not only Kenedy but also Chelsea as a club quite viciously.

Well I'm glad no permanent damage has been caused to the general fan base at least. Kenedy is definitely not the sharpest tool in the box, such an inexcusable act by him.

This player is the example of pour scout system.

He was good in the U-20 but not in the professional.

In Brazil the wc prospects are the best in their clubs with 19/20 years; was not his case.

Everytime you heard about some "Brazilian wonder kid", first thing to do is to google his name and check it out if he's playing in high level in the professional.

Another thing is: in the first three months of the year we have State Leagues.

Can't judge players based on their performances in those tournaments.

This player is the example of pour scout system.

He was good in the U-20 but not in the professional.

In Brazil the wc prospects are the best in their clubs with 19/20 years; was not his case.

Everytime you heard about some "Brazilian wonder kid", first thing to do is to google his name and check it out if he's playing in high level in the professional.

Another thing is: in the first three months of the year we have State Leagues.

Can't judge players based on their performances in those tournaments.