test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kenedy

Started by Jason,

824 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

hell you sound like DoF material!!!

RUTHLESS is my middle name:D

Ha thanks Ves!

Working in investmwnt banking myself i usually know a deal when i see one.

In an other life we'd run the club together :)

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Ha thanks Ves!

Working in investmwnt banking myself i usually know a deal when i see one.

In an other life we'd run the club together :)

I truly want to own a footie team some day, obviusly not an EPL one, unless I had a shit tonne of other investors

IF Germany ever changed the 50% plus 1 rule

here is the one!!

Image result for FC St. Pauli ownership

48 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and that's what you need. Someone who is rutheless. who kicks the shit out and brings quality in. Who sees players for what they are and not what they are hyped up to be. Someone who knows the market inside out. If you can't get the absolute top players, you come up with a viable alternative. Keeping the deadwood is just as bad as not brininging in quality as it costs tons of money and blocks space.If a gamble does not work out fine, get the fuck out and a new one in.  If a player you want is available at a price, shut up and pay up. Not rocket science. But you need both, business and football knowledge. 

As a manager, Magath quickly gained respect and became notorious for his hard, grinding training methods, laying heavy emphasis on discipline, fitness and conditioning. Players gave him nicknames like "Saddam" (Saddam Hussein) or "Quälix", a rhyming mash of his first name Felix and the German verb "quälen" (to torture). He was once described by former Eintracht Frankfurt player Bachirou Salou as the "last dictator in Europe"

MeanTintedHaddock-size_restricted.gif