Kenedy

the wes

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

?

Something is going  with  fullbacks that's for sure.  If Kennedy really is going out on loan then either reinforcements are heading to the bridge or else Antonio must really believe in Ola and Jay. The alternative,  that he would go into the season with just two fullbacks, is impossible. That simply can't be. 

Yeah i agree, there's just no way we're gonna go through the season with just Ivan, Azpi and Aina. Jay wasn't even part of our preseason so i don't think we're counting on him.

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No way can we rely on the players mentioned if the outgoings are correct.

Worrying thing for now is there seems to be a lot of movement out and not in.

Yeah this transfer window hasn't filled me with enthusiasm for the new season thus so far, no doubt we will get a Cb+others but the time they come and settle and learn how Conte wants to play, the horse has bolted as far the prem this season imho.

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Watford would be good for him, I think. Their wide options are quite shit so there could be an opening in the starting lineup for him. Just hope wherever he goes he's played as a winger and not as a left-back..

Maybe Mazzarri sees him as a left back as well. Could play as a marauding wing back if Mazzarri is going with the back 3.

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Watford would be good for him, I think. Their wide options are quite shit so there could be an opening in the starting lineup for him. Just hope wherever he goes he's played as a winger and not as a left-back..

+1

Holebas, Zuniga and Amrabat are not exactly top quality players, he might play there a lot.

11 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Seriously, the only spot that he may ever take at Chelsea, the left-back, has widely opened for him, yet he's loaned out.

I have hard time to believe that he make it here if he leaves now.

I can see Conte&Cfc maybe playing 3 at the back nxt season with 5man midfield with Kennedy maybe taking the left hand spot and pushing Hazard more central with strikers?

Am I the only one baffled by "Kenedy at left back" discussion? Why would Conte play a fringe player out of position? He is a winger, he's played on the wing through the youth ranks. On the right wing to be more exact, not even on the left. Mourinho played him at left back because this is what he does with attacking players. That doesn't mean he's now a full back lol. 

On 11/08/2016 at 7:51 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

?

Something is going  with  fullbacks that's for sure.  If Kennedy really is going out on loan then either reinforcements are heading to The Bridge, or Antonio must really believe in Ola and Jay. The alternative,  that he would go into the season with just two fullbacks, is impossible. That simply can't be. 

What I'm thinking bud is Conte is trying to make plans for us NOT managing to get a CB. He seems to build his teams and formations to keep the ball away from our weknesses. So IF thats right and that hes trying to sell Cescy and looking  at othe CDMs then it makes sense. He will stick a 4-3-3 with a Matic-N'Golo-Chalobah/A.N.Other and just try to stop the ball getting near our defence. Either that or play with a back 5 and let N'Golo guard the CBs

I like Kenedy alot and have aot of faith in him having a career in the top layer of our sport.

Its a sod that hes going but just like Traore it really might be the best for him and us right now. But its important that its drilled into his head hes an important player in our future and same with all these great young player like him. If he comes back like Moses and Square it will be perfect.

20 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Am I the only one baffled by "Kenedy at left back" discussion? Why would Conte play a fringe player out of position? He is a winger, he's played on the wing through the youth ranks. On the right wing to be more exact, not even on the left. Mourinho played him at left back because this is what he does with attacking players. That doesn't mean he's now a full back lol. 

Wasn't Conte tho that put him in LB was it. But he seemed to take to being a wing back.

He did seem to have some goiod defensive skills so just MAYBE he would work out as a CDM

But in GEERAL Im not a lover of utility players. These lads NORMALLY play in one position from school and trains for that place. But sometimes a players style/build/mind changes and he becomes more suited for a diff position. Which is different to using someone as a human Swiss army knife.

6 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

The assesment of many people is that Kennedy is not good enough to claim a place in the side as an AM. For those of us who think that way, the attention then switches to discussing his chances as a full/wing back..

On 13/08/2016 at 1:32 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

Alaba and Marcelo didn't start as fullbacks either

Most of the best attacking fullbacks got moved back because they weren't good enough to be a winger.