test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kenedy

Started by Jason,

671 posts in this topic

I'm optimistically hoping we could see him make it to the bench against Palace, but for league cup for sure. Really like the lad, can't wait to see him play.

There! Finally done sacrificing the fucking goat to appease the gods and increase the chances of Kenedy making the bench against Palace.

Come on!

kellzfresh likes this

Some minutes for him. Pls, Jose.

I'm pretty sure his first game will be against Walsall(which won't be brodcasted). Same for Traoré. Same for Rémy?

Yes I understand that you want to see him play. But me José Mourinho, like I always say :

“Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100 per cent sure that the melon is good.

Sometimes you have beautiful melons but they don’t taste very good and some other melons are a bit ugly and when you open them, the taste is fantastic… One thing is youth football, one thing is professional football. The bridge is a difficult one to cross and they have to play with us and train with us for us to taste the melon.

But You could see me tasting our new melon today against Alan Pardew's side

Yes I understand that you want to see him play. But me José Mourinho, like I always say :

“Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100 per cent sure that the melon is good.

Sometimes you have beautiful melons but they don’t taste very good and some other melons are a bit ugly and when you open them, the taste is fantastic… One thing is youth football, one thing is professional football. The bridge is a difficult one to cross and they have to play with us and train with us for us to taste the melon.

And the winner of the most bizarre post on Talk Chelsea 2015 is ^^^^

You should know mate, pedophilia is really frowned upon on this forum......trust me, I tried! :Goober:

Stingray and Duppy Conqueror like this

There! Finally done sacrificing the fucking goat to appease the gods and increase the chances of Kenedy making the bench against Palace.

Come on!

Thank you football gods, it seems you enjoyed my goat because he made the bench!

I'm preparing a new goat now to try and get him to be subbed on!