Kenedy

the wes

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

Kenedy can't defend as well the winger gets past him to easy we need a good left back before this season starts 

I know that i'm saying that Conte didn't get rid of Baba because he was attacking minded it was because he couldn't defend.

9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I know that i'm saying that Conte didn't get rid of Baba because he was attacking minded it was because he couldn't defend.

We need left back quick as possible tho and push Dave on his right position 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Ricardo Rodriguez is the answer :D

Didn't thow the kid but his Youtubes look good.

Seems he 'apparently' told Wolfsburg he wanted out this summer. Last 'links' I can see to anyone is that North London club.

Hope that he will be loaned somewhere he gets plenty of playing minutes. He made a good 1st season and I was impressed with his attitude on the pitch and I believe he can become a good player for us. I'm even surprised with that he won't be in our team this season. A player like him, who can play everywhere on the left side and do it properly, can always be helpful in your team.

52 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Wtf. Whats wrong with having him around? Great young player with lots of potential

Exactly, makes no sense at all!

I'd rather have him in the squad than RLC to be honest. He has shown far bigger potential! 

If as said above he's going out as a left back I'm all for it, as I think he has huge potential in that position.

If not I'd rather we sell him, bang average winger and if we are going down that route long term it will be the same song as with Oscar, IE some people accepting he isn't good and other clinging on to "he's young give him time" till he gets to old for it.

I have the feeling he'll go out on loan and we'll never hear from him again until he's sold to a random German or Spanish side in a couple of years.

If he's not in Conte's plans now and can't break into the side as a fullback with the players we have now, I can't imagine he'd be able to once we have new signings there.

This is what happens when we change managers like a pair of underwear. I can't understand this club at times, Aké on loan, Kenedy on loan, Baba on loan; who the hell is going to be backup to our, hopefully, new LB? A fucking joke.

13 hours ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

I reckon he's being sent on loan as an LB to sharpen his defensive skills. Wwe've done the same with Ake now it's clear he has more value in central midfield than at left back.

That, in my opinion, was always clear.

I used to say that DM was the best of the three positions Nathan offered. These days that's no longer true because CB seems to have dropped off Nat's slate all together. He's done far better at left back than I thought he would but I still say DM is the place for him. Absolutely thrilled that  Eddie Howe seems  to agree about that.

11 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Conte clearly doesn't rate him that highly as he barely featured in preseason.

Better he gets some playing time on loan then being here and not playing at all.

Do I remember correctly that there was a story about an injury during pre-season? Maybe I'm just imagining that, but if there was, that would explain the absences and maybe give the lie to the idea that his non-appearance at the open training session means he's about to join the loan army.

If Kennedy is set for a loan move  then I think that's a positive thing for him,

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Do I remember correctly that there was a story about an injury during pre-season? Maybe I'm just imagining that, but if there was, that would explain the absences and maybe give theLie to the idea that his absence from the open training session means he's about to join the loan army.

If Kennedy is set for a loan move  then I think that's a positive thing for him,

I honestly can't remember seeing anything about an injury.

Maybe he's being trained as our secret weapon at LB... :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

I honestly can't remember seeing anything about an injury.

Maybe he's being trained as our secret weapon at LB... :ph34r:

?

Something is going  with  fullbacks that's for sure.  If Kennedy really is going out on loan then either reinforcements are heading to The Bridge, or Antonio must really believe in Ola and Jay. The alternative,  that he would go into the season with just two fullbacks, is impossible. That simply can't be.