Kenedy

the wes

I remember Essien played as a CB and RB a few times under Jose previously.

I think Kennedy is such a talent he would excel in any of the left sided positions. But attack is his best talent and should not be wasted in a defensive position.

Its not like he is the only one to do it.

Look at how Guardiola treats David Alaba

Different type of players. David Alaba can play LB/LM/CM/RM if needed, he's a freakish all-round talent

Kenedy is a second striker/winger being forced to play out of position at LB

I remember Essien played as a CB and RB a few times under Jose previously.

I think Kennedy is such a talent he would excel in any of the left sided positions. But attack is his best talent and should not be wasted in a defensive position.

I remember Essien playing as a RB even in the Champions League final in Moscow, but he played CB?? I don't recall.

Kenedy seems to be poor as a LB, which is okay, he is not a LB. Neymar would be a poor defender too. Kenedy needs to play in his natural position. He could get some minutes as Hazard and Pedro have been underperforming. I'd love to see him against Norwich.

I remember Essien playing as a RB even in the Champions League final in Moscow, but he played CB?? I don't recall.

Essien did play CB for us when we had that incredible injury full period when we lost the title in 06. He didn't do too well there IIRC and even scored and OG.

Remember the CL quarter final vs Valencia? One of my fondest memories of Essien.

yes mate essien always give his best to chelsea i miss players like essien never once did he moan about playing outta position not like that cunt gallas did

When did Kennedy start a game at LB?

It is an old trick of Jose's to use more forward minded players in defensive positions when chasing a game. No news there. Of course if you know that, under certain circumstances, you might want to do this during a game then it makes sense to practice it during training. No news there.

Some people are so desperate to criticise our manager that they enthusiastically get stuck into him for stuff he hasn't in fact done. I even read a post stating that Jose "is actively and deliberately destroying the future of [our] club". I'm a big believer in respecting each other's points of view but sometimes it's hard. No news there either.

Brazilian attacking midfielder Kenedy admis he used to play as The Blues In His video games and now Finds himself playing Alongside Them in real life, too.

"Ever since i was a child, I dreamed about playing for Chelsea. And I left [brazil] for a big challenge, That Is to play in the Premier League. "

"You play in video games, You See Those beautiful stadiums and crowds. Especially Chelsea's that is quite beautiful. You and when to step on a pitch like that for the first time, you get goosebumps. "

He continued to say That he is still in shock at times When He remembers Who he is now sharing with a work-up.

"Sometimes I stop and think ... 'Holy S ***, today I'm playing next to John Terry When I was playing with my game only in _him_ video a while ago."

DESPITE coming in to the club as right winger, Jose Mourinho HAS DECIDED to experiment with the teenager in a number of positions.

"[Jose Mourinho] tested me as a center back and have a full back, and I Played there. For me, what matters is to be ble to play, no matter the position. "

The Brazilian is still just 19 years old and only made six appearances Having so far this campaign he is still raw and Developing the consistent and clinical impact he needs to Become a regular.

Nonethless, He Has Brought Enthusiasm and a directness That HAS-been missing so far this season at Chelsea HAS endeared himself to qui His new fans.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/77647_kenedy___i_dreamed_about_playing_for_chelsea_.html

Brazilian attacking midfielder Kenedy admis he used to play as The Blues In His video games and now Finds himself playing Alongside Them in real life, too.

"Ever since i was a child, I dreamed about playing for Chelsea. And I left [brazil] for a big challenge, That Is to play in the Premier League. "

"You play in video games, You See Those beautiful stadiums and crowds. Especially Chelsea's that is quite beautiful. You and when to step on a pitch like that for the first time, you get goosebumps. "

He continued to say That he is still in shock at times When He remembers Who he is now sharing with a work-up.

"Sometimes I stop and think ... 'Holy S ***, today I'm playing next to John Terry When I was playing with my game only in _him_ video a while ago."

DESPITE coming in to the club as right winger, Jose Mourinho HAS DECIDED to experiment with the teenager in a number of positions.

"[Jose Mourinho] tested me as a center back and have a full back, and I Played there. For me, what matters is to be ble to play, no matter the position. "

The Brazilian is still just 19 years old and only made six appearances Having so far this campaign he is still raw and Developing the consistent and clinical impact he needs to Become a regular.

Nonethless, He Has Brought Enthusiasm and a directness That HAS-been missing so far this season at Chelsea HAS endeared himself to qui His new fans.

We know this already. So what are you saying?

We know this already. So what are you saying?

i love having players at are club who dream about playing for chelsea players like that will always give u 100% on and off the pitch kenedy was very emotional when he scored his 1st for chelsea i like to see players like that it shows ya that they want to play for your club i wish hazard would show a bit of that at times

We have so little true blues in our squad nowdays, I wish Kenedy gets the chance. He seems to genuinely like to play for Chelsea.

People forget that despite money is controling alot, some players will still give more to certain team than others due to being loyal. For example Lampard who was lesser player than Kaka but he suited us much more due to his loyalty for Chelsea.

Kenedy needs to be given chance. He isnt as huge talent, but sometimes will to perform for club you like is more than just talent. When big games come, you need warriors, players who would die for the club. Sadly we dont have many such players nowdays.

Give chance to Kenedy, bring Bertrand back and buy another englishman. That would be proper start of rebuilding this team.

Because at this moment, we are losing all the identity of what our club represented.

i agree 100% with you mate