Kenedy

the wes

Something about his smile. Seems honest and fair. I like him.

I feel the same about Kenedy, I really like him for some strange reason, he seems like a really nice lad.

I like this dude so much it's crazy. One of my most favorite signings ever. Can't explain it, but he has something special in him which you've already seen against Palace. Hopefully Jose gives him lots of chances this season because I know he will use them well.

And the balls to pull elastico when making a home debut and team is losing. Teh balls!

I'm perfectly ok with us not winning the title again this season as far as we can secure top 4 and properly let the kids like Kenedy develop and blend into the first team.

I don't wanna hype up these kids but they are indeed not far off. Kenedy, RLC, Baba, Traore, Boga, etc.... Exciting future of Chelsea.

I hope when he plays he will be used on the left side. I already see that he will be much more effective there. Not especially as a LB but left-winger, don't want to see yet another player trapped on the right wing ! (Salah, Cuadrado, Schurrle, KdB, Mata)

Finally a youngster who has balls to actually do something besides sideways passing (yes I am talking about you RLC). That is what I want to see and I can imagine that is exactly what Jose wants to see as well.

Since we only have Hazard, Pedro, Willian as our three main wingers with Kenedy and Traore as back ups I can really see him getting some good opportunities this season. Hardly ever has Jose bought a youth player from a league like Brazil and instantly put him into the squad instead of sending the player on loan.

So you expect from RLC that he makes some Messi harakiri dribblings when he is the only defensive minded midfielder on the pitch?That would have been suicide...

Apart from that,RLC made some great tackles and good passes.

So you expect from RLC that he makes some Messi harakiri dribblings when he is the only defensive minded midfielder on the pitch?That would have been suicide...

Apart from that,RLC made some great tackles and good passes.

Well actually I was talking about what RLC did on the pitch last season when he was provided with this first chances of first team football.... I agree that he looked fairly good yesterday.

Somebody please explain to me just why the fuck did he come o for Dave? Yes OK I understand he wanted to bring in attack minded players but why was Bane left on the pitch?

For me in the 20 ish minutes he was on I made him out MOTM.

Somebody has already mentioned it but I'd be interested to see a KENEDY - EDEN - PEDRO front line.

Its going to be good watching him progress. Lets hope Mou makes the proper use of him.