Kenedy

the wes

I really like the guy and I would be really happy to see him in the PL, but I must notice that lots of people here are way too impressed with him after only 1 pre season game in which he was alright, but nothing special imo. It's nothing bad, but keep in mind his age, pressure, change and experience and don't get on his back if things don't go his way.

seeing how others are performing there would be nothing to lose by giving him a chance

seeing how others are performing there would be nothing to lose by giving him a chance

I agree completely mate!

Post wasn't about that really, I was surprised a bit at how highly Kenedy is actually rated and how people are quoting his game as argument even though to me it wasn't really special from the way he played.

Do I want to see him more then Cuadrado, Traore and Moses? Definitely!

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/kenedy-signs.html

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce we have completed the signing of Kenedy from Fluminense.

The 19-year-old forward arrives from his native Brazil, for whom he has played at Under-20 level.

Kenedy, who will wear the No.16 shirt, said: 'I am very happy to complete my transfer to Chelsea.'

The youngster played for the Blues in our pre-season friendly against Barcelona in Washington DC after Fluminense gave permission for him to take part.

'It is an exciting time for me to join the English Premier League champions and I hope I can become an important player for the club,' he added. 'I very much enjoyed my time with the squad during pre-season and I am very grateful to Fluminense for allowing me this opportunity.'

Kenedy, full name Robert Kenedy Nunes do Nascimento, is a powerful left-footed attacker who can play through the centre or on either flank.

Would be nice to see him play as Hazard's understudy I guess, but let's be honest. He'll go on loan to somewhere and we'll never see him again lol.

Maybe but then he got a shirt number immediately. Surely that means he'll stay (at least for now)?

Maybe but then he got a shirt number immediately. Surely that means he'll stay (at least for now)?

Yeah I was thinking that when I saw '16.' but I don't know. I mean he didn't do his chances any harm vs Barcelona in pre-season, so it depends on how much Mourinho's really relying on that.