Kenedy

the wes

Buy all the kids. Sold when teenagers. Sounds like human trafficking :Goober:

It's official we are footballing traffickers.

Haters are definitely gunna hate for this!

Ill just sit back and watch them cry whilst we win more trophies!

£6.3m? really? I don't think he's better( and more potential) than Odegaard( €3m), Asensio( €3.9m), Halilovic( 2.2m).

so basically its 10mil for kenedy and nathan, 2 players who have 0.0000000000001 probablity of playing for us. awesome.

But they will probably be sold with profit. There are tons of clubs who will pay huge sums for a couple of flashy skilled Brazilians. BTW from what I have seen of Kennedy he might really cut it. He is crazy fast,has a decent left foot and a bag full of tricks. Not here tho, in a place where a top10 player in the world has to earn every step over with a lungbusting tracking run.

The thing is that these young Brazillian lads aren't too bad at all. And if we was a mid table club we would probably do worse than putting them into the rota and its just a shame we cant keep them for 2/3 years till they get some more experience and taken a few knocks.

Also if it is to believed Utd were really after him so we may just have got ourselves a buy.

I hope hes given a good go pre season and he does everyones heads in. With all the clubs 'linked' for him hes got to have summet about him worth all the hype.

And as we was 'linked' with HULK every bloomin season its good to actually get our own Mini version.

I hope hes given a good go pre season and he does everyones heads in. With all the clubs 'linked' for him hes got to have summet about him worth all the hype.

And as we was 'linked' with HULK every bloomin season its good to actually get our own Mini version.

Don't think tha he will go on the pre season! I hope so but probably a straight loan!