Kenedy

the wes

I'm not a fan of him his too one footed

Being one footed itsn't a problem though. Some of the greatest players have been guilty of being one footed.

Strangely they were all left footed, actually that is not strange almost all lefties are quite poor with their right.

• 1 month later...
With only some touches, with only a few minutes, you can see when one guy is special. And Kennedy transmits it. And I don't say it only for today.

Sadly for him, is in a totally disordered team, where right now is almost impossible show all to his potential.

For example I see Coman in Bayern, and with only 19, he looks impressive, being headline and important, but it's helpful for him to have a team that works as a swiss watch. Well, I think that Kennedy is better than the french, and he right now could be our revelation, our "Coman", and one of the revelations of the season so far, but in this disaster He has it very difficult.

But he has much time ahead, and I'm sure that he will be in a mouth of the football fans in a few time.

• 2 weeks later...