Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

We could've signed Reus, Griezmann, Isco etc. We went for Pedro smh, I knew Jose was talking bs when he said that we are building a "young team". He bought Falcao and now he bought Pedro, this transfer window has disappointed me to be honest.

I'm sorry if I'm being a buzzkill but look at how big our club is and what we could've done after we won the fking BPL.

If this transfer does indeed happen, not only does it lift the team but also prevent United from strengthening their team. At quoted price of 20mil, not a big risk given the market nowadays, plus with Cuadrado possibly heading out we're realistically breaking even. I do think most of all we need a central midfielder though, progress nonetheless!

We could've signed Reus, Griezmann, Isco etc. We went for Pedro smh, I knew Jose was talking bs when he said that we are building a "young team". He bought Falcao and now he bought Pedro, this transfer window has disappointed me to be honest.

I'm sorry if I'm being a buzzkill but look at how big our club is and what we could've done after we won the fking BPL.

Yeah because all those players are realistic transfer targets. Guarantee none of those players move clubs before the window shuts.

Cant understand what people see in Schneiderlin. Imo he already looks like a weak link in United. So limited on the ball.

The guy who was only slightly behind Matic in terms of winning the ball from midfield last season? What we need considering the amount of space Cesc leaves behind him and how poor Ramires and Mikel are.

Yeah because all those players are realistic transfer targets. Guarantee none of those players move clubs before the window shuts.

The point is that we didn't even try bro. Who knows what could've happened if Mou made a cheeky bid.

My best mates missus has a distant cousin in law who works in the Barca airport and Pedro's has booked a first class flight to the UK. So this is a definite transfer..

rob1_704059a.jpg

Let's wait until is actually confirmed by our club..

There's nothing to suggest we didn't approach those players, get told where to go, and then have to identify alternate targets.

Thanks for your thoughts. Would you not argue that he brings more end product than Willian, however?

Yes, in this I agree. Pedro Rodriguez is better to score goals than Willian. It is that aspect We would be improving our squad because Pedro Rodriguez can do more or less over 10/15 goals throughout the season and he is the perfect player to play FA CUP and League Cup (Pedro has been very important for Barcelona in the Spanish Cup or the Spanish Super Cup).

But on important days (against City, United, Arsenal, Bayern, Madrid ...) Jose will bet on Willian, no doubt.

But to be honest, I think the best of Pedro Rodriguez is that he is a good player to revolutionize matches which are asleep. I think Jose has been thinking of him for that reason. We have had problems because sometimes we are very predictable. And Pedro is an unpredictable player on the pitch and perfect to revolutionize matches.

With Pedro we improve because we will have more power to make a goal, and because he is a good player to revolutionize matches which are asleep.

Although there are better options on the market. But if the signing is confirmed... I will support Pedro to death.

Regards friend.

This would be an awesome transfer and exactly what Chelsea needs.

This said, it's kind of telling that several PL top teams are fighting for a guy that doesn't have a starting spot at Barca...

A huge quality injection needs to happen before any team other than Bayern can attack Real & Barca on a consistent basis. They each have at least 5 players that would be absolute stars in any other team.

The guy who was only slightly behind Matic in terms of winning the ball from midfield last season? What we need considering the amount of space Cesc leaves behind him and how poor Ramires and Mikel are.

Yeah but its pretty much it with him, winning the ball. 35m Euros for a player with his abilities is a joke imo.