Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

atleast i dont go about quoting people trying to prove them wrong and then getting embarassed.

ps - still waiting for the messi stats. :lol:

Oh the irony once again! :lol:

you get embarrasssed on here everyday, stop lying to yourself.

Amd as for Messi's stats, i simply worded it wrong i was talking about Oscar's first 6 years as a pro compared to Messi's first 6 years as a pro

Oscar played 20,000+ Minutes (with no pre-season for 4 years)

Messi played 15,000+ Minutes

:wave:

is that the reason barca bought turan and vidal before the transfer ban? hmmm.. interesting. they definitely dont seem concerned about squad strength.. :lol: :lol:

i mean barca players are made of steel and have never ever got injured before.

LOL i said until January, they clearly will not be worried.

Oh the irony once again! :lol:

you get embarrasssed on here everyday, stop lying to yourself.

Amd as for Messi's stats, i simply worded it wrong i was talking about Oscar's first 6 years as a pro compared to Messi's first 6 years as a pro

Oscar played 20,000+ Minutes (with no pre-season for 4 years)

Messi played 15,000+ Minutes

:wave:

hahahhahah... oh so after 10-15 to and fros, now you remember that you worded it wrong... hahahahha... what a way to get embarassed. trying to save face?

yes, i totally got embarassed yesterday when i showed you the stats? :lol:

LOL i said until January, they clearly will not be worried.

oh.. i dint know that injuries dont happen before jan. also, i always thought that you cant win a title until jan but you definitely can lose one. specially when you competitor is RM who can are likely to get 85+ or 90+ points each season.

hahahhahah... oh so after 10-15 to and fros, now you remember that you worded it wrong... hahahahha... what a way to get embarassed. trying to save face?

yes, i totally got embarassed yesterday when i showed you the stats? :lol:

I remembered it at the time, just couldnt be bothered embarrasing you further after you said when did i ever say no pre-season has no effect on a player, and then i went and showed you where you said it in the Turan thread! Awkward :clown::wave:

oh.. i dint know that injuries dont happen before jan. also, i always thought that you cant win a title until jan but you definitely can lose one. specially when you competitor is RM who can are likely to get 85+ or 90+ points each season.

you do realise if Messi, Neymar or Suarez got injured before or after January Barca would be in trouble regardless, Turan and Vidal are certainlly not going to make up for the goals that Barca would lose if one of them got injured.

I remembered it at the time, just couldnt be bothered embarrasing you further after you said when did i ever say no pre-season has no effect on a player, and then i went and showed you where you said it in the Turan thread! Awkward :clown::wave:

lol this is embarassing, yet again for you.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14112-8-oscar/?p=1115323

"in all the debate today, where once have i said that pre-season would not matter"

and just to make sure that i dint edit it, lets take the statement you quoted,

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14112-8-oscar/?p=1115329

hmmm.. embarassing indeed.

oh, so a guy who was bothered to point out every thing, quote, re-qoute me and others for 20 different times was not bothered to point that part out... hahahahahha... this is embarassing indeed.

also, do you start using your selfie as a sign when you are getting embarassed just to cover it up?

@didierforever,@Pacquiao, drop it?

You two are getting very boring and annoying. You're single-handedly destroying threads you 'debate' in and its starting to genuinely harm the forum. If you can't stand each other make use of the forum's ignore option.

You two are on VERY thin ice, here.

you do realise if Messi, Neymar or Suarez got injured before or after January Barca would be in trouble regardless, Turan and Vidal are certainlly not going to make up for the goals that Barca would lose if one of them got injured.

so you mean to say that turan/vidal/pedro as a replacement for MSN is on the same level as haddidi or sandro?

we are talking about replacements here, not every player will be of the quality of those 3, but the backups atleast need to have a positive impact.

lol this is embarassing, yet again for you.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14112-8-oscar/?p=1115323

"in all the debate today, where once have i said that pre-season would not matter"

and just to make sure that i dint edit it, lets take the statement you quoted,

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14112-8-oscar/?p=1115329

hmmm.. embarassing indeed.

oh, so a guy who was bothered to point out every thing, quote, re-qoute me and others for 20 different times was not bothered to point that part out... hahahahahha... this is embarassing indeed.

also, do you start using your selfie as a sign when you are getting embarassed just to cover it up?

your still trying to wriggle your way out of it! just take it on the chin. :clown:

and no i couldnt be bothered at the time, i had better things to do.

your still trying to wriggle your way out of it! just take it on the chin. :clown:

and no i couldnt be bothered at the time, i had better things to do.

yes, i can see the better things that you had to do with the 20 other posts in the same thread that you had made. :lol:

wriggle out of what. do you have a problem to read? again with the selfie?

also since you seem to have such a problem reading, i ll try to divert and bring to your attention what choulo has said above.

yes, i can see the better things that you had to do with the 20 other posts in the same thread that you had made. :lol:

wriggle out of what. do you have a problem to read? again with the selfie?

also since you seem to have such a problem reading, i ll try to divert and bring to your attention what choulo has said above.

yet you are the one still quoting me??? :wave:

Ultimately, whilst I DO think that there are other players out there who may be capable of allowing the team to improve massively (Reus, Bale, maybe Isco etc), these players appear to be unavailable to us at this time, and so it seems that we shall either have to go for players like Pedro, or otherwise simply purchase no further attacking players at all.

Until people come to accept this fact that Bale, reus, Griezmann, Isco and Sterling are all not available then they'll realize the only realistic right winger that is an upgrade on willian is pedro. I mean even bayern bought Douglas Costa and Barcelona bought Arda Turan....

Pedro is technically gifted, a good short passer, a decent (but not brilliant) dribbler, and a fairly reliable goal-scorer with intelligent off-the-ball movement. Add to that the fact that he's a pretty fast player who is capable of using his speed effectively, and I think he could serve us (very) well as the 'goal-scoring AM/RM' that we've been hoping for. Schurrle and Cuadrado haven't worked out for us due to their relatively average levels of technique and passing ability, whilst Willian possesses the technique required but fails to be a consistent attacking threat for us on the right; Pedro could potentially offer us a blend of their various qualities/abilities when playing on the right, and so provide us with genuine balance across the AM positions.

He also has strength on the ball not to fall and is completely two footed like Carzola. He has the workrate Mourinho craves too.

I would love griezmann, but I'm not willing to take another Schurrle/Mata/KdB gamble of a player who plays very well behind the striker only to turn to shit on the right.

End product yh maybe but overall Willian is a much better player.

Pedro of 10-11 was one of the best winger in the world, nowadays he is probably just a winger that is good enough for Sevilla aka Jesus Navas like and anyone can see these type of players are not good enough to be starting for us and improve our 11

He's a starter for Spain but he's only good enough for Sevilla? Overall Willian isn't better in any aspect.

Hell even Willian's specialty (worktate) Pedro is better at it.

@didierforever,@Pacquiao, drop it?

You two are very boring and annoying. You're single-handedly destroying threads you 'debate' in and its starting to genuinely harm the forum. If you can't stand each other make use of the forum's ignore option.

You two are on VERY thin ice, here.

slight edit

Haha u guys are unbelieveable !

Is there anything you two agree about ?

how do u agree with a person who does not understand the difference between having turan/vidal and pedro as a replacement to MSN compared to sandro and haddidi. :lol: