Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Haven't really watched Barca lately but I'd take the Pedro of a couple years back without thinking twice.

Even if his form has been bad recently, it's understandable because he hasn't been playing regularly enough. Just think Cesc at Barca and then at Chelsea, huge difference.

Exactly. Fabregas was insulted and ridiculed and he's our second best player now because he's starting every match and playing a consistent position, instead of being thrown in anywhere in the line-up like pedro is.

Anyone who isn't starting consecutive matches will never play to his potential. He is 27 and that is meant to be the peak of every footballer but he's never started enough consecutive games to show it.

Pedro was the one who put Henry to the bench, he's the one who held his place in the best team of our generation ahead of ibrahimovic and Sanchez. And because he isn't a big price tag like Neymar he can't start and suddenly he's treated like he had torres/Falcao type injury that will prevent him from being the same.

I think we underestimate the impact laliga players have in the Premier League. They mostly shine here especially if they are Spanish.

Work-rate + goals + decent dribbling + good movement.

He's not a star player, but he offers everything a winger at a top club should have. Chelsea will be stronger having a player like him in the squad.

But i don't trust any rumor till good ol' Rob Beasley tweets about it.

This is ridiculous, the amount of praise Pedro is getting. Pedro coming in to our starting 11 is totally unimaginable thought. He is more of a impact substitute than a starting 11 player. I hate Oscar but i would take Oscar over this guy without any hesitation

Who would José drop in order for Pedro to start? That would be the only sensible reason he'd agree to come here, surely? He wouldn't trade one bench for another.

I can't see Willian being dropped because he has become so valuable to the team and after José's comments about Oscar making a massive step up in his evolution this season I doubt he'd be dropped either.

Only type of player I can see dislodging either of them is a superstar signing who's just miles better than either. Which Pedro really isn't.

Who would José drop in order for Pedro to start? That would be the only sensible reason he'd agree to come here, surely? He wouldn't trade one bench for another.

I can't see Willian being dropped because he has become so valuable to the team and after José's comments about Oscar making a massive step up in his evolution this season I doubt he'd be dropped either.

Only type of player I can see dislodging either of them is a superstar signing who's just miles better than either. Which Pedro really isn't.

Oscar probably. Mourinhos encouraging comments doesn't mean he's getting a free ride. He needs to really earn his spot. Like when mata was here

This is ridiculous, the amount of praise Pedro is getting. Pedro coming in to our starting 11 is totally unimaginable thought. He is more of a impact substitute than a starting 11 player. I hate Oscar but i would take Oscar over this guy without any hesitation

hahahaha watch football Pedro is amazing

I like players who keep their head down and just do the work. Aranguiz & Pedro are exactly that type. If we get both we're going to be very interesting.

Though i would find it odd, with Mourinho in charge, to sign 2 players both under 5'8

munir and sandro played some matches in the start of the last season as well (neymar injured and suarez banned). both were less than impressive. barca would be crazy selling pedro with no quality backup.

So one year later you dont think they have improved? There is a reason why they have been promised a place in the squad next season

And if we meet his release clause then its not up to Barca whether they sell or not, its then up to Pedro

To have 2 AMs in Hazard and Pedro who are capable of scoring 15+ goals a season as well as Oscar who is capable of reaching double figures is so invaluable and something that can see us dominating in England and in Europe.

Another thing with Pedro is that he is a big game player and potential match winner, no brainer to sign him really

Pedro is a better winger for us than Reus, Griezmann and Isco imo. Why? Simply because they are not right wingers. It's not their natural position and they would prefer to play in their natural position.

LW: Hazard

CAM: Oscar, Willian, (Cesc)

RW : Cuadrado, Pedro

Great squad depth and lots of options for players to rotate. I hope we give Cuadrado a go, it wouldn't be fair to sell him yet. At least let him have a preseason with us.

I agree he's not worth more than 20mil. Still, name me a right winger who is available besides Pedro and Sterling?

Just been watching a bunch of YouTube videos of Pedro from the last few seasons. Seems like the majority of his most dangerous work and many of his goals came from the left side and with his right foot.

I'd assume he'd be on our right side, though. How effective is he on that side with his left foot?