Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Please this would be a very good signing.

Every big champions League team have 3 goalscorers in their starting line-up.

Neymar, Suarez, Messi

Lewandowski, muller, robben

Ronaldo, benzema, Bale

While we suffer and toil with only hazard and Costa. And Even hazard is not as good a scorer as any of those players above.

We need goals, a box to box midfielder and a fast centerback/zouma starting ahead of cahill, then we can go for the Champions League.

Until then, we're hoping for another May 2012 miracle in the Champions League.

Please this would be a very good signing.

Every big champions League team have 3 goalscorers in their starting line-up.

Neymar, Suarez, Messi

Lewandowski, muller, robben

Ronaldo, benzema, Bale

While we suffer and toil with only hazard and Costa. And Even hazard is not as good a scorer as any of those players above.

We need goals, a box to box midfielder and a fast centerback/zouma starting ahead of cahill, then we can go for the Champions League.

Until then, we're hoping for another May 2012 miracle in the Champions League.

Hazard scores as much as Robben does.

Pedro will be 28 and he is realy good when he has plenty of open space, something that is not difficult in spain and barca with their quick game. Not sure he would solve anything when opponents park bus against us.

But for 15m or so, he would be good adition indeed.

Hazard scores as much as Robben does.

Only because robben plays about 10 less matches than hazard due to injury

Pedro will be 28 and he is realy good when he has plenty of open space, something that is not difficult in spain and barca with their quick game. Not sure he would solve anything when opponents park bus against us.

But for 15m or so, he would be good adition indeed.

Barcelona play the most parked buses out of any team in the world because of their possession style. That's why fabregas knows what to do against small teams and pedro will succeed in that too

I have always believed that Pedro Rodriguez is a player a bit overrated. He is a good player, no doubt, but I do not think he has the level to play with Barcelona or Chelsea.

Many players from Spain and Barcelona (especially players from La Masia) seem best players around Xavi, Iniesta, Messi ... but they are normal players.

I think that having Willian with us the signing of Pedro would be unnecessary. I think he would not improve what we have in our starting eleven.

Perhaps to complete our squad he would be a good signing, but never as first choice for our starting eleven. I prefer to bet on Willian.

Regards.

For me, the Pedro of 2 years ago, was almost a top player. Great finisher, goalscorer, technical, good dribbler, very combinative and extremely hard worker. This Pedro would be perfect for this Chelsea because also, he play for the right wing. The point is that Pedro shows very bad level on the last time, and I don't know if he can come to his best again. For me, for a reasonable price, is not a bad Idea, if Mou can recover the Pedro of Guardiola, would be a great signing.

I have always believed that Pedro Rodriguez is a player a bit overrated. He is a good player, no doubt, but I do not think he has the level to play with Barcelona or Chelsea.

Many players from Spain and Barcelona (especially players from La Masia) seem best players around Xavi, Iniesta, Messi ... but they are normal players.

I think that having Willian with us the signing of Pedro would be unnecessary. I think he would not improve what we have in our starting eleven.

Perhaps to complete our squad he would be a good signing, but never as first choice for our starting eleven. I prefer to bet on Willian.

Regards.

Players should start based on merit. Not because you like a player and dislike a player.

No player place should be guaranteed, there is not a Chelsea i like that much to put him ahead of Chelsea best interest.

Players should start based on merit. Not because you like a player and dislike a player.

No player place should be guaranteed, there is not a Chelsea i like that much to put him ahead of Chelsea best interest.

Hi friend!

Frankly, I do not understand why you say this to me. I do not think I said anything as for you tell me that. I prefer to bet on Willian only by their professional merits, pure meritocracy, not because William is good person or fun (although he may be both) but Willian has shown since he joined to us a great professionalism and a complete performance in every game. I think he deserves our trust. But I say this based on what pragmatic, on the facts demonstrated by him with us. Obviously I do not choose players according to their sympathy, I choose them for their athletic performance.

Maybe I explained wrong in my previous message, but I defended Willian for their performance. If Willian Low its performance Jose immediately send him to the bench. But I'm pretty proud of his performance with us until now.

I prefer not to sign Pedro Rodriguez and continue betting on Willian. If we would like to sign Bale, Griezmann or Reus Maybe I would change my speech, but Pedro Rodriguez is no better than Willian.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Frankly, I do not understand why you say this to me. I do not think I said anything as for you tell me that. I prefer to bet on Willian only by their professional merits, pure meritocracy, not because William is good person or fun (although he may be both) but Willian has shown since he joined to us a great professionalism and a complete performance in every game. I think he deserves our trust. But I say this based on what pragmatic, on the facts demonstrated by him with us. Obviously I do not choose players according to their sympathy, I choose them for their athletic performance.

Maybe I explained wrong in my previous message, but I defended Willian for their performance. If Willian Low its performance Jose immediately send him to the bench. But I'm pretty proud of his performance with us until now.

I prefer not to sign Pedro Rodriguez and continue betting on Willian. If we would like to sign Bale, Griezmann or Reus Maybe I would change my speech, but Pedro Rodriguez is no better than Willian.

Regards.

A complete performance in every game? What? He had 6 good months and that's it imo. Sure he always gives everything for the team but that's not enough to always keep him in the team. If he can keep performing like his last 6 months then I don't mind seeing him start a lot of games but atm it's Pedro > Willian for me.

He's a good player of course, but I struggle to see where he starts in our team. He's not a significant enough upgrade to bench Oscar or Willian is he? He's not someone who will take us to a new level.

As a last resort if we can't get anyone better I'd welcome him. Still holding out hope for a game changer.

Hi friend!

Regards.

That was confusing, i think i understand what you mean. By your explantation.

Willian will be here next season no matter what and he will be a starter at the beginning of the season. Willian will be given continues trust so that is not in question. We are talking about Mou, he is very loyal to his players. So Willian will be trusted, clearly uncharacteristic if he was benched by Mou without any reason.

Remember Mou brought Luis..........And i am still waiting for him to replace Azpi, and Azpi moved back to the RB. Still hasn't happened and now he seems on his way out. Under 99% of managers i have no doubt Luis would have been a starter.

If Pedro displaces Willian that is quite an accomplishment.

You have a preference for Willian that is fine, Pedro brings something different to the table though. They are different players.

Pedro would be a welcomed addition, paying 12-15 pounds is an investment i would make.

A complete performance in every game? What? He had 6 good months and that's it imo. Sure he always gives everything for the team but that's not enough to always keep him in the team. If he can keep performing like his last 6 months then I don't mind seeing him start a lot of games but atm it's Pedro > Willian for me.

Did you even watched Pedro the last year?

Hopefully the rumours are fake. I'd rather start Cuadrado each game and hope he improves than buy another stop gap option.

Did you even watched Pedro the last year?

Hopefully the rumours are fake. I'd rather start Cuadrado each game and hope he improves than buy another stop gap option.

I didn't last season but I did the seasons before, I really doubt he became really bad in a single season. He might be a bit overrated but for me he's still better than Willian.

I didn't last season but I did the seasons before, I really doubt he became really bad in a single season. He might be a bit overrated but for me he's still better than Willian.

Doesn't change the fact he would be yet another stop gap for us. When are we really going to upgrade that side instead of stitching it endlessly.

Doesn't change the fact he would be yet another stop gap for us. When are we really going to upgrade that side instead of stitching it endlessly.

I'm not saying it isn't a stop gap, I'm just saying I'd rather have Pedro than Willian as our RW atm. Ofcourse I'd rather see us getting a huge upgrade but who would that be? I can only think of Reus.