Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

I haven't watched Pedro this season, but watched a lot of him over the last three years. His form declined steeply since Pep's departure and he was probably one of the most hated players last season among the Barca fans. Having said that, if he is back to his best he will be an insane fit with Chelsea. Got great pace, finishing, tracks back, and runs behind the lines. Costa and Pedro would absolutely terrorize any defense with Cesc feeding them

I have been evangelising d sining of Pedro for a while now...on form he is a very constant threat and thorn in the flesh of defence...in tandem wit Diego...its gonna be an absolute nightmare to PL defence...but I can't seee d possibility of joining us anymore due to imminent arrival of Guardiola in Man city...he mait want to take him to city...#mythoughts though...

Pedro has been awful for 2 years. dont know why people are so excited about this possible signing. seems like he is living off his achievements under Pep in this forum...the standard is quite low if you are statisfied with a sub-player from Barca whos carreer is on a downhill.

No. Never saw Pedro as a devastating, game-changing player. The club should be looking for a better player for this position. Reus or Sterling would be ideal

And Sterling is game-changing player? He doesn't know how to score from 5 meters, another overrated young player just because he is from England

Pedro>>>>Sterling

Not much of an upgrade from what we have on RW. We've spent over 100mil on that rw buying decent players. Just break the bank and buy Rues, Bale, or whoever the flavor of the month is.

I never rated Pedro in Barcelona but there he always did a great job. We are a team 1 or 2 stpps behind Barcelona and if we still don't have the money to spend 100 or 150M£ (net spending) we need to be creative. Do the same we did with Fabregas, the same Napoli did with Callejon, etc. Barcelona and Madrid players have a llot of expirience in the big stages and a lot of quality and almost every player from that teams can be an interesting player for us.

Look at Pique. A player with problems at Barcelona 6 months ago but still almost no one wanted him here... I think things changed a lot. Alexis is another example of a great player that had problems in Barcelona,

If we can get for a small price a player from that teams, and if we need players in that position, usually we should do it.

I have always wondered what really happened to him...remember that Barca 2010-11 he played virtually every game and even scored against Real Madrid and in the CL final against MU. However from there on he just seems to completely drop off the map for some reason even during Pep's last season. That Pedro 10-11 was as good as any winger at the time, don't think he picked up any serious injury either in the past few years so I am very curious.

Without disregarding the player's ability, IMO he is not the way to go.

We have tried out Mata, KDB, Schürrle, Salah, Willian, Cuadrado on the right wing. all in all we have spent well over 100m brutto on that position alone. Obviously the problem will not be solved by throwing money at it, except we find someone with the quality, Chelsea's right wing should posess. that is not Pedro. The top teams all have two star wingers, Messi and Neymar, Bale and Ronaldo, Robben and Ribery. I don't see anyone of their quality on the market, so I guess we should work with what we have.

We still got tons of wingers with tons of talent under contract, I refuse to believe all of those are considerably worse than Pedro or Griezmann, when given enough trust to fulfill their potential.

Without disregarding the player's ability, IMO he is not the way to go.

We have tried out Mata, KDB, Schürrle, Salah, Willian, Cuadrado on the right wing. all in all we have spent well over 100m brutto on that position alone. Obviously the problem will not be solved by throwing money at it, except we find someone with the quality, Chelsea's right wing should posess. that is not Pedro. The top teams all have two star wingers, Messi and Neymar, Bale and Ronaldo, Robben and Ribery. I don't see anyone of their quality on the market, so I guess we should work with what we have.

We still got tons of wingers with tons of talent under contract, I refuse to believe all of those are considerably worse than Pedro or Griezmann, when given enough trust to fulfill their potential.

Bale is awful and Ribery is past it

And Sterling is game-changing player? He doesn't know how to score from 5 meters, another overrated young player just because he is from England

Pedro>>>>Sterling

Yes. I think so. Sterling is 20 and already good. He has a lot higher ceiling

No. Never saw Pedro as a devastating, game-changing player. The club should be looking for a better player for this position. Reus or Sterling would be ideal

Pedro has been awful for 2 years. dont know why people are so excited about this possible signing. seems like he is living off his achievements under Pep in this forum...the standard is quite low if you are statisfied with a sub-player from Barca whos carreer is on a downhill.

I thought I was the only one.

He was excellent against Atletico, was way better then Neymar, he also assisted Messi's league winning goal, after watching him today i think its clear to see he is still a top class player! and would be an excellent signing for us! i cant think of many better RW's then Pedro and cant think of anyone who would be better value for money.