Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Dude you said something like "He is a garbage human, shit player, etc" i can't find you exact quote since it's been long since that and wouldn't surprise me if you edited. But i remember clearly a lot of users got angry you bash you're own players like that. So it hypocritical to even talk about other players.

go ahead and find it if i have ever said anything about oscar being a garbage human. go ahead. if u cant then dont make stuff up to rile others.

lol yourself, who's to say he wont play in this best position? certainly not you!

jose has said again and again and again that oscar is his no.10. so unless HE wants to change all his plans and strategies just to accomodate antoine for a position where we clearly dont need a player (willian and cesc are available too if you forgot), so i can easily say that antoine wont play in his best position.

and yet you want us to buy antoine for 44 million while having not one good option for the RW. you can see, where i would have a problem with that logic.

You're seriously denying it? Lol dude..

you can talk the talk, but not walk the walk. tell me where i have said anything about oscar being a garbage human. anything that said about oscar's personal life. if you cant, then dont make shit up to get "random" likes!!!

you two still haven't put each other on ignore yet.. LOL

Pedro would improve our right ride I fully believe that now I understand why some may not be for this transfer as its not a HUGE marquee signing like some of our rivals have made/are making but that doesn't mean he won't have a huge impact on our net season if he does sign for us, and it also doesn't mean those who have made huge purchases will have new players gel with current team and automatically leap frog us as the best team in England

It is all about perspective here!

you can talk the talk, but not walk the walk. tell me where i have said anything about oscar being a garbage human. anything that said about oscar's personal life. if you cant, then dont make shit up to get "random" likes!!!

Already told you the chances to find it are slim due to the date when it was posted and the chance for it to have already been edited but i'm surprised you can go so low not to even admit you've said it and got stick from other members for insulting you're own player. Please don't reply me, i understood perfectly where this is going.

you two still haven't put each other on ignore yet.. LOL

Pedro would improve our right ride I fully believe that now I understand why some may not be for this transfer as its not a HUGE marquee signing like some of our rivals have made/are making but that doesn't mean he won't have a huge impact on our net season if he does sign for us, and it also doesn't mean those who have made huge purchases will have new players gel with current team and automatically leap frog us as the best team in England

It is all about perspective here!

I'll never put someone on ignore unless he insults me personally.

Already told you the chances to find it are slim due to the date when it was posted and the chance for it to have already been edited but i'm surprised you can go so low not to even admit you've said it and got stick from other members for insulting you're own player. Please don't reply me, i understood perfectly where this is going.

hahahah,, so u acuse me of something, which i have not done, and now i am the bad guy...

sure dude. any other accusations? maybe i was the one in the paris metro incident too. damn.. i got away from it. :lol:

hahahah,, so u acuse me of something, which i have not done, and now i am the bad guy...

sure dude. any other accusations? maybe i was the one in the paris metro incident too. damn.. i got away from it. :lol:

This piece of SHIT got another start. What am I missing here?

This is not the first time oscar has been useless. This is not the first time oscar has been subbed at HT by Jose himself. Then why the fucking stubborness from jose to keep starting this useless turd.

I don't even blame oscar anymore. He is an average, useless, hyped up brazilian. I am sure he will go to a shit league like serie a and score tons of goal. Like I said SHIT player.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20267-pedro-rodriguez/?p=1117889

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20267-pedro-rodriguez/?p=1117897

having problem reading. i already admitted to calling him shit did not i?

i asked 2 times where i abused oscar as a person.

"go ahead and find it if i have ever said anything about oscar being a garbage human. go ahead. if u cant then dont make stuff up to rile others.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20267-pedro-rodriguez/?p=1117889

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20267-pedro-rodriguez/?p=1117897

having problem reading. i already admitted to calling him shit did not i?

i asked 2 times where i abused oscar as a person.

"go ahead and find it if i have ever said anything about oscar being a garbage human. go ahead. if u cant then dont make stuff up to rile others.

What does piece of shit mean to you exactly?

Also between calling someone shit because his form dipped and calling him a shit player overall there is a big difference son. I'm officialy done with this discussion, you probably get in a rough fight with you're wife daily lel.

What does piece of shit mean to you exactly?

did you read the post? it was right after a match.

it means he might have been so bad when he was on the pitch.

"This piece of SHIT got another start."

its quite self explanatory, is not it? i mean just read the next 3 words too. "got another start" which pretty much makes it about how he plays. but no, lets make up stuff. thats fun.

just like "iceman's" comment of random shit. i am pretty sure he meant shit by the player's ability and not his nature and character. unless you think differently.

did you read the post? it was right after a match.

it means he might have been so bad when he was on the pitch.

"This piece of SHIT got another start."

its quite self explanatory, is not it? i mean just read the next 3 words too. "got another start" which pretty much makes it about how he plays. but no, lets make up stuff. thats fun.

facepalm.jpg

LOL... learn to read and understand better.. maybe some day.

Dude just stop replying me, that last explication was beyond lol for me. You've said you're point of view which i don't agree nor do i believe it. Now please drop it because i did already.

Dude just stop replying me, that last explication was beyond lol for me. You've said you're point of view which i don't agree nor do i believe it. Now please drop it because i did already.

hhahhahaha... sure dude sure.. "this piece of shit GOT ANOTHER START" meant i was abusing him, his family, probably his daughter and his parents too... :lol: