Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Hazard>>Neymar.

Pedro has declined a lot over the years, there is a reason why Barca bought Alexis, Neymar and Suarez. Pedro is just not starting quality for them anymore.

Before someone mention Cesc, Fabregas was mainly played out of position because of Xavi and Iniesta.

So I don't get the Pedro is worldclass thing, he is decent. Would be great depth signing for goals like Schurrle, but if we want to win the CL, we should aim higher.

no one said he is world class, but a player of his quality costing less then £15m is a great bargain, we look like we will spend big on Koke, we dont need to spend big on a RW and you dont need world class players in every position to win the CL, no team has world class players in every positon so i dont know why people think we do.

this team is more then capable of winning the CL and dominating the PL

Courtois

Ivanovic - Godin - Terry - Azpilicueta

Koke - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Cry babies, or two of the best strikers in world football? There's a massive difference IMO.

I just don't think he would take us to the next level. He would most likely get more goals than Willian (have our team does), but he wouldn't make a massive difference. Bale/Reus or him?

This shouldn't even be debatable.

stop dreaming! Bale or Reus??? as if either of them are available or would come for less then £15m like Pedro, this isnt Fifa, Pedro is great value for money.

stop dreaming! Bale or Reus??? as if either of them are available or would come for less then £15m like Pedro, this isnt Fifa, Pedro is great value for money.

But why do you think Barca would sell him? he's their only back up for the front 3, and they cant buy players. I think he'll stay until January at least.

I prefer Lacazette or Griezmann, but i can see why you want Pedro, the other question about him is if he can still play like in 2011.

They could be available depending on what happens in the summer. One is getting booed and criticized, while the other one is at a club that will be on a selling spree in a few months.

I'm not putting pricetags into consideration, but ability. Luis was supposedly "great value". How has that turned out?

P.S. PES all the way.

But why do you think Barca would sell him? he's their only back up for the front 3, and they cant buy players. I think he'll stay until January at least.

I prefer Lacazette or Griezmann, but i can see why you want Pedro, the other question about him is if he can still play like in 2011.

either they sell him now or they lose him for free next season.

either they sell him now or they lose him for free next season.

right, didnt know his contract situation. I believe they'll want to keep him until January but a nice offer of 15m pounds would do.

Still think he should be an alternative and not the first option.

right, didnt know his contract situation. I believe they'll want to keep him until January but a nice offer of 15m pounds would do.

Still think he should be an alternative and not the first option.

thats fair enough, i would prefer we try to sign Reus first but i cant see him wanting to leave Dortmund

no one said he is world class, but a player of his quality costing less then £15m is a great bargain, we look like we will spend big on Koke, we dont need to spend big on a RW and you dont need world class players in every position to win the CL, no team has world class players in every positon so i dont know why people think we do.

this team is more then capable of winning the CL and dominating the PL

Courtois

Ivanovic - Godin - Terry - Azpilicueta

Koke - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

For £15M it's a good buy, I agree with you.

He would be a great squad player.

They could be available depending on what happens in the summer. One is getting booed and criticized, while the other one is at a club that will be on a selling spree in a few months.

I'm not putting pricetags into consideration, but ability. Luis was supposedly "great value". How has that turned out?

P.S. PES all the way.

forget Bale, that wont happen, Reus is someone to keep an eye on, i doubt he will leave though as he loves Dortmund

forget Bale, that wont happen, Reus is someone to keep an eye on, i doubt he will leave though as he loves Dortmund

Bale could be off if RM get a big name CF and are really after De Gea, but it won't be to us. As you said, Reus' situation could be an interesting one.

I really rate Grieszmann, but you're comparing somebody who has had one year at Atletico playing at the highest level and valued at about £40m, to Pedro who has played for years as an integral part of his club and national team winning multiple titles and the pressure of huge matches for £15m.