Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

There's nothing to suggest we didn't approach those players, get told where to go, and then have to identify alternate targets.

Mou said that we didn't target anyone time and time again through the whole transfer window.

We bought Fabregas, Costa, Matic and many more good player. I'm sure that we could've signed atleast one of them.

Yeah but its pretty much it with him, winning the ball. 35m Euros for a player with his abilities is a joke imo.

All I know is that after watching that crap on Sunday, I was even more convinced that we needed another Matic-type player like him for the big games.

Excellent. Just a bit disappointing that we have only reacted because of the slow start. Should have done business early. Willian and Oscar competing for the AM role. Pedro for the RW and we have got cover for the winer positions as well. Has played football as well with Barca so hopefully is is fit and raring to go against WBA. Bring it on!

It's done. 28 m + 2 m depending on performances. Will have his medical in the next hours

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/pedro-chelsea-4440734

Should arrive in London today. Only details are missing

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20150819/201303441688/el-chelsea-va-a-por-todas-por-pedro.html

Yes, in this I agree. Pedro Rodriguez is better to score goals than Willian. It is that aspect We would be improving our squad because Pedro Rodriguez can do more or less over 10/15 goals throughout the season and he is the perfect player to play FA CUP and League Cup (Pedro has been very important for Barcelona in the Spanish Cup or the Spanish Super Cup).

But on important days (against City, United, Arsenal, Bayern, Madrid ...) Jose will bet on Willian, no doubt.

But to be honest, I think the best of Pedro Rodriguez is that he is a good player to revolutionize matches which are asleep. I think Jose has been thinking of him for that reason. We have had problems because sometimes we are very predictable. And Pedro is an unpredictable player on the pitch and perfect to revolutionize matches.

With Pedro we improve because we will have more power to make a goal, and because he is a good player to revolutionize matches which are asleep.

Although there are better options on the market. But if the signing is confirmed... I will support Pedro to death.

Regards friend.

You obviously didn't watch Pedro against Atletico Madrid last season, the game that wrapped up the title for Barca! he was outstanding against one of the best defences in world football.