Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Schurrle is better than Pedro. Dont know why Chelsea sold him and bring Pedro.

He really isnt! Schurrle struggles to get into the Wolfsburg team, Pedro is someone who i expect to contribute similar numbers to Hazard, Pedro is someone who is capable of scoring 15+ goals and getting 10+ Assists a season! He will get much more space then he is used to playing in the PL! so i wouldn't be surprised if he gets more goals/assists then Hazard!

Schurrle is a level below.

Please, we must not sign Pedro. He is one of the most overrated players in history. Pedro has looked good under the umbrella of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta ... but he's not a top player. Pedro is another Cuadrado or even worse.

The history of La Masia is false. Barcelona says that all original players from La Masia are like Messi, but that is false. It is cheap philosophy.

In fact, I prefer to stay with Victor Moses than sign Pedro.

Come on! Pedro must go to Manchester United as a perfect replacement for Di Maria. It is the best option for us, and the worst for Manchester United.

If we sign one right-winger that right-winger has to be a top player, not a mediocre player.

We need a CREATIVE CM!

Regards.

Oh lord, what have I just read.

Schurrlea better? Are you drunk? Before Neymar came Pedro was one of the best wingers and he can improve us alot.

Schurrle can score against the top team eg, PSG and City, and provide an assist in World Cup Final. Pedro just score against the weak team.

A few years ago, Barca have the top midfielder Xavi and Iniesta, a normal striker can easily score with them. After the decline in form of Xavi, Barca need a better striker and that why he dont play.

Schurrle can score against the top team eg, PSG and City, and provide an assist in World Cup Final. Pedro just score against the weak team.

A few years ago, Barca have the top midfielder Xavi and Iniesta, a normal striker can easily score with them. After the decline in form of Xavi, Barca need a better striker and that why he dont play.

I am pretty sure Pedro just scored in the Uefa Super Cup Final against Sevilla just last week!

We are now on limited time to start to act and fetch in players that are needed. We have a threat from the left in Hazard and literally zero from the right, that's why we need to scupper this deal for Pedro to United and get him whatever it takes. We need to start to stretch teams both from the wings and the fullback positions in this team, and get away from this predictable way of playing.

Come 1st September I want to see this...

Tibo

Azpilicueta Stones Terry Baba

Matic Cesc

Pedro Oscar/Willian Hazard

Costa

According to BEin Sports, Pedro to Chelsea is done. They report it took Jose Mourinho 2 hours to get the deal with Pedro sorted. #CFC

Nothing on BEin Sports website though.

//it's 100% crap, nothing true about that quote.

Weak teams? How long are you watching football? He scored againts Real Madrid 7 times,he scored againts man utd in ucl final.

Weak teams? How long are you watching football? He scored againts Real Madrid 7 times,he scored againts man utd in ucl final.

http://www.statbunker.com/players/PlayerVsClubs?player_id=30126&comps_type=LL&dates=-1&comps_id=-1

His best season is 2010/11 and after that he is mediocre.

This guy is BeIN sports reporter.

https://twitter.com/IbrahimKhadra/status/633798538682585089

As I don't understand a bit of Arabic, that's what google translate told me it means:

Surprise .. # Pedro to London by order of Mourinho private sources said that the deal was resolved in two hours for # Chelsea # CFC cfc.png

This guy is BeIN sports reporter.

https://twitter.com/IbrahimKhadra/status/633798538682585089

As I don't understand a bit of Arabic, that's what google translate told me it means:

Surprise .. # Pedro to London by order of Mourinho private sources said that the deal was resolved in two hours for # Chelsea # CFCcfc.png

As i said...

BeIN Sport's reliability has come under fire a bunch over the last year for twice coming out with a "WORLD EXCLUSIVE" claiming that Pep Guardiola would sign for City and both times it has been denied.

Take whatever they say with a grain of salt.