test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

11. Pedro Rodríguez

Started by Jason,

1,132 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I have a feeling he's going to have a better campaign than the overrated Willian this season. He was woeful last season no thanks to Conte. Pedro will enjoy Sarriball. 

Pedro is a system player. We saw it under Guardiola and in Conte's first season. No surprised he's looked better than last season under Sarri.

28 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I have a feeling he's going to have a better campaign than the overrated Willian this season. He was woeful last season no thanks to Conte. Pedro will enjoy Sarriball. 

He's always been better than willian to me. Pedro makes more runs off the ball than willian, he is more energetic, he defends better, and more importantly he scores more goals than willian.

MrExcalibur100, Clockwork and Tomo like this

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

He's always been better than willian to me. Pedro makes more runs off the ball than willian, he is more energetic, he defends better, and more importantly he scores more goals than willian.

Nah.. he's had some awful, awful games for us. Willian is a better player, always able to create something. 

I would stick with Pedro for now though, I think he's really going to thrive in this system.

2 games 2 goals. Really exciting because this is the sort of guy he was at Barcelona. Never created a lot of chances but in and around the box, making late runs, coming infield to create overloads in the final third... thats what he would do a lot. I said I thought Sarri would rejuvenate Pedro and in pre-season and so far its looking to be going that way, I think he can get 10 goals at least this season. 8 more to go in 30 plus games? Surely? 

Unionjack likes this

2 games 2 goals. Really exciting because this is the sort of guy he was at Barcelona. Never created a lot of chances but in and around the box, making late runs, coming infield to create overloads in the final third... thats what he would do a lot. I said I thought Sarri would rejuvenate Pedro and in pre-season and so far its looking to be going that way, I think he can get 10 goals at least this season. 8 more to go in 30 plus games? Surely? 
I'm sure he'll be our top scorer if he stays fit. Our best finisher by some distance
Unionjack likes this

One more of the good things to come about this season. We was all looking for a big name Willian upgrade to be our Callejon and it was Pedro all along.

Ive always loved it when he gets full steam ahead. It brings out this demented Freddy Mercury face,

It will def be his highest scoring season and It should be him we are offering the 2 year extension and payrise to not Willian who shall again be pouting because of lack of playing time under a  manager.

Vesper likes this

Theres a post on WAGNH about Pedro and it questions something I suggested awhile back. With allot of chatter about using Eden as a false 9 Mertens character why don't we use Pedro? Hes got everything thats needed and I can see the lad taking to it naturally. But even if not this should be one of his best seasons scoring wise in football if he keeps this up  with the lads that can pass on this team now, I'm thinking about the 30 second goal v Manure and that assist from Alonso!

its going to make Willian such a happy chappy!

If you dont understand it when I talk about his demon Freddy Mercury face just check it out when he scores

Mkidd81 likes this

On 9/1/2018 at 6:18 PM, Blue Armour said:

HAHAHA You gert what I mean dont you eh!!

Look how much the lads all love the little bugga.

Let Pedro get his Freddy head on every week! d67b995cf918cc02831949766bbb176b.gif

3 goals in 4 matches. Good form. Luis Enrique will be keeping an eye out for him for tha nationa team I’d imagine. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Pedro moves one step closer to that 35-goal mark, @kellzfresh. :P 

He's moving closer than Hazard... Maybe I'll have to tell my friends it was pedro I was talking about all along :ph34r::ph34r: 

Unionjack likes this

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes not the same Pedro that signed to the Mou Bus company

I remember how Utd wanted him or Mane and ended up with neither

Mane would have been the better signing for us tho which we already knew back then

Unionjack likes this