Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Signing him would be extremely underwhelming imo. You should look further than this season, buying him for 22m pounds would probably mean not buying an AM next summer, while Pedro is 28 and after years of unconvincing displays.

A player who seems like he's past it.

For me our next buy in AM should be someone who can be a world class attacking player.

Signing him would be extremely underwhelming imo. You should look further than this season, buying him for 22m pounds would probably mean not buying an AM next summer, while Pedro is 28 and after years of unconvincing displays.

For me our next buy in AM should be someone who can be a world class attacking player.

I was a massive advocate for us getting Pedro when we were strongly linked but after our interest cooled and he was nailed on for United I can't say I was that bothered. I agree with you.

Hazard Costa Pedro

Oscar

Matic Cesc

Baba JT Stones Azpi

Courtois

New look Chelsea? We could still do with another midfielder (Witsel please) for big games as well.

To have a front 3 of Hazard, Costa and Pedro would make a huge difference for us, to have a front 3 of players who can score or create something out of nothing is something not many teams have, and makes us a much more dangerous team.

Hazard Costa Pedro

Oscar

Matic Cesc

Baba JT Stones Azpi

Courtois

New look Chelsea? We could still do with another midfielder (Witsel please) for big games as well.

That does look sexy. Stones is the big one. We MUST sign him first and foremost.

It wont because next summer, in all honesty, I would not be in the slightest bit surprised to see Moses go if he doesnt by January, and Oscar

At the start of the window I would have been pretty disappointed if you told me that the only AM we'd sign this transfer window was Pedro.

Now however, I am getting heart palpitations with excitement t the prospect of ACTUALLY SIGNING A PLAYER.

Not only that but he's an absolute bargain for £22M. Better than all our AMs except Hazard and maybe Willian (considering his recent form i'd probably say Willian, just).

Please make it happen. The bookies are very rarely wrong (not never, rarely).

At the start of the window I would have been pretty disappointed if you told me that the only AM we'd sign this transfer window was Pedro.

Now however, I am getting heart palpitations with excitement t the prospect of ACTUALLY SIGNING A PLAYER.

Not only that but he's an absolute bargain for £22M. Better than all our AMs except Hazard and maybe Willian (considering his recent form i'd probably say Willian, just).

Please make it happen. The bookies are very rarely wrong (not never, rarely).

We are doing great , we have signed a FB I think and a new striker AND a replacement for Cech ,,,

We are doing great , we have signed a FB I think and a new striker AND a replacement for Cech ,,,

All replacements for outgoing players (and by god did we drag our feet with Baba). I'm talking about actually adding on our squad from last year because currently we have had:

Drogba-->Falcao (upgrade)

Cech-->Begovic (downgrade, even though Begovic is brilliant, Cech for me is still top 3/4 GK in the World)

Luis-->Baba (big downgrade, even though I rate Baba and think he has great potential Luis was fantastic)

So overall our squad has got weaker than last season. Pedro would right that wrong.

All replacements for outgoing players (and by god did we drag our feet with Baba). I'm talking about actually adding on our squad from last year because currently we have had:

Drogba-->Falcao (upgrade)

Cech-->Begovic (downgrade, even though Begovic is brilliant, Cech for me is still top 3/4 GK in the World)

Luis-->Baba (big downgrade, even though I rate Baba and think he has great potential Luis was fantastic)

So overall our squad has got weaker than last season. Pedro would right that wrong.

Dont be so negative KTF

Dont be so negative KTF

Aha not negative just know that we need signings (always said that btw). I think we'll be ok without Pedro but I quite enjoyed Chelsea winning the league last season so ok isn't quite good enough :P. Would very much like us to do it again!!!

Just worried that he could be the next Cuadrado/Schürrle/Moses/Salah.

Wouldn't mind him obviously but can't help but think that if we wait we can get a world class player instead. Maybe Dortmund have another poor season or Reus gets tired of living in Bayern's shadow and wants a new challenge. Maybe Isco gets sick of not being a nailed on first XI player. Maybe Griezmann wants to take a step up and move.

All of them are younger than Pedro and dramatically improve us instantly. Pedro is a big gamble.