test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

11. Pedro Rodríguez

Started by Jason,

984 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Surprised to see Remy on the list

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking.  Was scrolling down to post.

Remy with 8?!

He has been our best attacking player in 2017. He's the only one that looks a genuine goal threat from the wings right now with his speedy runs in behind the defence and likeliness to shoot. While others always like to come to the ball, he offers that and runs behind which is a key factor in opening up defences. Should be a constant starter.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Funny how that happens. This time last year he was a definite scapegoat.

90 mins at a time, week after week; The accumulation of very fine margins that determine so much. It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly the narratives, player importance, fan's opinions, a club's outlook (see Arsenal/Leicester City right now), pretty much everything in the world of Football (and sports in general) can change just so rapidly.

You gotta love it. 

Love having a winger that isn't afraid to shoot. He essentially won the match for us today with a hit and hope effort.

Was it a José buy ? because its an incredibly good one and José or whoever went for him deserve credit, I was already in love with him since 09-10 season and he continues to amaze me, as said, he is effective, and is having a real great season and especially in the last four or five games he has been better than Eden.

The only names I'm calling him now are good ones. Hes becoming the player we thought we was buying!

heh football is funny sometimes. Thought Pedro was painful to watch against City. A lot of running, poor control, and no end product.

To be fair, he did play the second half a a RWB and I don't think he's very good in that position: moses is better.

He is twice the player than Willian, true, but he lacks good decisions and executions at times. I'm one of the few people who defended him last season, but he is really frustrating at times. He either decides to over-dribble, make a really bad pass or to turn backwards, because he can't continue forward. He is underrated, true, but, we need to upgrade on him in the position he plays. Alexis is the dream, there.