Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

With the rumours that we could get him cheap. This would be a very sensible signing.

Furthermore, he has just the kind of positional versatility so many in our squad have. What I wonder though is (after hearing rumous of Remy leaving), could Pedro be a person who plays out wide and fills in for the role of 'backup striker' - were Remy to leave?

Suits our ideology well. Hard working, tough player.

You know we're not having as 'loud' a transfer window as so many of our rivals, yet we're quietly strengthening for next season. Just staying under the radar and making sure we're good enough to win back to back.

Liverpool prepared to fight Chelsea for signing of Barcelona star Pedro

Do they really think they stand a chance if Chelsea wants him? Fucking peasants lol

What's funny is that I'm fairly sure most of their fans are so delusional that they think we stand no chance of getting Pedro if they are interested because they are such a big club :D

I strongly recommend him not to change his attitude. I am looking forward to an argument in the future, maybe my dislike of Reus will be enough, lol.

I suggest that you hate on Oscar, it's much safer these days.

Are we going to be scratching another one off the board? :lol:

It's almost getting funny now.

Bayern have apparently told Juventus that Götze will cost €40m. Our negotiating team should be camped out in front of the Bayern offices with a big, fat bag of cash waiting for them to open tomorrow. What a steal that would be.

Bayern have apparently told Juventus that Götze will cost €40m. Our negotiating team should be camped out in front of the Bayern offices with a big, fat bag of cash waiting for them to open tomorrow. What a steal that would be.

Its ok, we are aiming to just get top 4 and with our current squad we are more than good enough :) maybe a shot at the title again if our injury record is as good as last season and Terry bossing 38 games again.

If Gotze were for sale it'd be all over Bild. Bayern aren't selling one of the best German talents for barely a little over what they bought him for especially after selling both Schweinsteiger & Kroos in recent years.

Its ok, we are aiming to just get top 4 and with our current squad we are more than good enough :) maybe a shot at the title again if our injury record is as good as last season and Terry bossing 38 games again.

Pre-season literally hasn't even begun yet.