test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

11. Pedro Rodríguez

Started by Jason,

1,182 posts in this topic

So there are people who believe Pedro is good but is a victim of the system. We need players that will make this team play a good football, instead of players that will be the reason why the team concedes a goal.

Pedro and Matic costed 2 goals. Actually this team is victim of the poor football of those 2 players.

On 11 de janeiro de 2016 at 9:46 PM, Muzchap said:

Poor first touch, aimless running - he's just an overpriced Shaun Wright Philips IMHO

Hopefully, I will be proven wrong and he just needs games 

Actually he was CHEAPER than Wright Philips, LMAO. Can you believe it? But yes, he is pretty bad. I'm really surprised many people thought the team was getting a world class player when he was announced. For me he always looked average and for Barcelona, and easily one the most limited players of that Barcelona team. All he got is Barcelona brand in his CV.

Muzchap and positivefootball like this

How does someone finish from Barcelona Academy and can't pass or control the ball well. 

It's incredible, is Chelsea stealing players abilities or what?  because I remember pedro tearing teams apart in his first two games here..... 

11 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Next game play this behind the striker...

Willian Hazard Kenedy

Costa

that attacking line up gets my vote 

Pedro is having a rubbish season. I think a lot of that comes down to the style of the league he came from. There is no other league like the Premiership based on the physicality of it. I think Pedro will be fine once he adapts, he's not blown my mind but I can see he is not used to playing here at all. Never been a fan of Spanish league transfers to be honest, some notable studs from the Spanish leagues that have completely flopped in the prem: Felipe Luis, Soldado, to name a couple. Some have been great so its not all, but it is risky in my eyes. 

the wes likes this

hahahhahaha.. what a fraud..

had me fooled too.

worst transfer in a long time.

how kenedy is not starting ahead of him is beyond me,but well, some great "fans" here think that the managers know best!!! :lol:

Did a bit in the second half but was almost invisible in the first half. Why can't he turn up from the get go?

Pedro is just awful. Pedro alone is a good reason to sack Mourinho. He is clumsy and 90% of what he does is a tragedy,

He was poor today but like I said a few posts above, so much Arsenal and non Arsenal fans said the same about Ozil when he first arrived in the Prem. He looked completely out of his depth and just looked too lightweight for the PL. I don't need to say any more for people to get what point I am getting at. But I will say the adjusting period for a lot of players coming from Spain to England is not easy.

27 minutes ago, Stats said:

He was poor today but like I said a few posts above, so much Arsenal and non Arsenal fans said the same about Ozil when he first arrived in the Prem. He looked completely out of his depth and just looked too lightweight for the PL. I don't need to say any more for people to get what point I am getting at. But I will say the adjusting period for a lot of players coming from Spain to England is not easy.

Could help himself by simplifying his game though - e.g stop over-dribbling with the ball (because that isn't his strength), stop doing those fancy step-overs, pass and move the ball quicker (some times, he holds for a tad too long). Keep It Simple.

The Skipper, Blue Armour and Stats like this