Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Manutd with a midfield of

Herrera - Schneiderlin - Schweinsteiger

Is already as good as our midfield of

Fabregas - Matic - oscar

Mourinho factor could still guarantee us the league, but the gap is growing thin. Hope we at least get players to make us big teams killers again.

Reus is a better player but he's clearly unavailable. This isn't FIFA not every player is available for transfer. Mourinho has tried & failed to sort out that RW with Schurrle, Salah, Willian & Cuadrado. I think Pedro would be a great stop-gap signing until a better player is available.

We've had enough of them. We need to spend big eventually, but on PROVEN quality.

Instead of spending £35m on Diego Costa. We could have just signed Suarez.

Instead of spending £30m on Cesc. We could have just signed Kroos.

Instead of spending £32m on Hazard. We could have just signed Neymar.

Instead of spending £25m on Oscar. We could have just signed Modric.

Instead of spending £30m on Willian. We could have just kept our money.

Yea that's how it works...

Reus, Di Maria, Griezmann (if must). They're all available if the price is right. Simple as!

It's stunning how many people think Reus won't leave them because of his love for the club. Also people are acting like Dortmund are Real Madrid and they're players can't be obtained. The problem is obviously us.

Instead of spending £35m on Diego Costa. We could have just signed Suarez.

Instead of spending £30m on Cesc. We could have just signed Kroos.

Instead of spending £32m on Hazard. We could have just signed Neymar.

Instead of spending £25m on Oscar. We could have just signed Modric.

Instead of spending £30m on Willian. We could have just kept our money.

In the same transfer window where Suarez signed for 75m? we bidded but Neymar didn't want to come to England as Pele told him not to, Modric we tried remember but that bald Levy dude wouldn't let us.

Also Fabregas is just as good as Kroos if not better for me so I am glad we didn't get him. What you said got no correlation and seems like random thoughts being put together.

from Barcelona we have signed Albert Ferrer,Bolo Zenden,Manu Petit,Winston Bogarde,Cesc Fabregas,Oriol Romeu..quite a mixed bag there..the good,the bad and the injured..

from Ath.Madrid..Diego Costa,Felipe Luis and JFH.

Deco , Belletti

yes i get that, but at the same time if an injury happens before or after Jan, Barca have to just simply deal with it these things happen, i dont think they will be too concerned if they go into next season with Munir and Sandro as back ups until Jan.

lets give them some credit.

after winning the treble, they have bought vidal and turan and are looking to buy pogba. cant say they wont be "concerned"

lets hope cesc can help us convince pedro to come here...

Shit this is actually serious :( I don't want him for 30m euros, might as well add 20m more and ask about Isco/Reus who are far superior players or just do 40m on Grizemann release clause. FFS and to think just a few million more we could have got Sanchez last summer which would have made our attacking front line just as good as Barcelona or Bayern or Real.

Pedro and Isco play on different positions and Real will not let Isco leave and Pedro is awesome signing.

This thread is such a joke. People moaning about a flashy left winger/CAM/SS, who does the same thing Pedro does and costs far more. Proves nobody has watched either and is just jumping the gun on whoever is more hyped by other people/media/YouTube. Why do people not want Pedro exactly? Faster than Griezmann, a better dribbler, a product of La Masia and a cheap alternative that will push Cuadrado and aoacar and wi get you goals. Baffles me, to say the least. People think this is Football Manager and you could buy everyone in the space of few days, wen it's a lot of negotiations and paper work. Name, ONE player, bar Pogba, who is a fit in our team, would improve us drastically going forward and is available? Don't mention Reus, who is a Left mid or a CAM and plays by cutting inside, guy barely uses his left foot in dribbles. Isco is the only player on the current market worth the money and I doubt that Real would sell him. Get your shit together, ffs, half of you haven't watched 3 games of half the player we are linked with.

Obviously he is no cuadrado, who was poor before we signed him, but I have to say that I am not a fan of Pedro.

Have my doubts whether he will be effective in a more physical league and our system.

Barca upgraded on him, big time, and now he's going to give us the edge against them?

Btw once again the how ppl worry about Romans money is truly moving. City won't care one bit though.

This thread is such a joke. People moaning about a flashy left winger/CAM/SS, who does the same thing Pedro does and costs far more. Proves nobody has watched either and is just jumping the gun on whoever is more hyped by other people/media/YouTube. Why do people not want Pedro exactly? Faster than Griezmann, a better dribbler, a product of La Masia and a cheap alternative that will push Cuadrado and aoacar and wi get you goals. Baffles me, to say the least. People think this is Football Manager and you could buy everyone in the space of few days, wen it's a lot of negotiations and paper work. Name, ONE player, bar Pogba, who is a fit in our team, would improve us drastically going forward and is available? Don't mention Reus, who is a Left mid or a CAM and plays by cutting inside, guy barely uses his left foot in dribbles. Isco is the only player on the current market worth the money and I doubt that Real would sell him. Get your shit together, ffs, half of you haven't watched 3 games of half the player we are linked with.

+1 :clap:

People on this forum could write a book named "99 reasons why Pedro is not Chelsea fit".

On the other hand I spend a lot of time watching European football and I can't find a proper reason why Pedro isn't a good player. He is really fast, play with both feet, good ball control and dribbling. He was one of the most important players in Guardiola system and he still scores and assist a lot even though he is substitution for big money signings Neymar & Suarez.