Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Well if theres owt to the reports he has reached out to Cescy with his worries of not speaking English who has obviously told him of our multilingual talents,

I hope that if he does come then he is given a fair crack at the whip in the 1st team and we use him to our best advantage,

Seeing as we are told apparently we aren't interested in Reus and we shouldnt pay too much for players.

While Pedro is a goalscorer, dont take the number of his goals for granted.

Even Cesc had 15, 14 and 13 goals for Barca in three seasons.

But he was playing much more attacking role than he plays in Chelsea :) He was also used as a striker or false 9, he is defensive/central midfielder with us ;) huge difference

But he was playing much more attacking role than he plays in Chelsea :) He was also used as a striker or false 9, he is defensive/central midfielder with us ;) huge difference

Yup you are absolute right. But its still easier to score for barca in la liga then chelsea in PL IMO :P

Oh and as I know Mourinho, he will probably play Pedro as second RB too :lol:

Yup you are absolute right. But its still easier to score for barca in la liga then chelsea in PL IMO :P

Oh and as I know Mourinho, he will probably play Pedro as second RB too :lol:

Barca fans always say the PL is easier to score in as you get more space,

look at Sanchez he scored 15, 11 and 21 in three seasons at Barca and then scored 25 for Arsenal last season.

Barca fans always say the PL is easier to score in as you get more space,

look at Sanchez he scored 15, 11 and 21 in three seasons at Barca and then scored 25 for Arsenal last season.

If Pedro scores around 10+ goals in PL while spending half time doing Iva's work, I'll be more than happy.

Shit this is actually serious :( I don't want him for 30m euros, might as well add 20m more and ask about Isco/Reus who are far superior players or just do 40m on Grizemann release clause. FFS and to think just a few million more we could have got Sanchez last summer which would have made our attacking front line just as good as Barcelona or Bayern or Real.

Shit this is actually serious :( I don't want him for 30m euros, might as well add 20m more and ask about Isco/Reus who are far superior players or just do 40m on Grizemann release clause. FFS and to think just a few million more we could have got Sanchez last summer which would have made our attacking front line just as good as Barcelona or Bayern or Real.

Shit hit the fan, it's happeningt2307.gif

Instead of spending £35m on Diego Costa. We could have just signed Suarez.

Instead of spending £30m on Cesc. We could have just signed Kroos.

Instead of spending £32m on Hazard. We could have just signed Neymar.

Instead of spending £25m on Oscar. We could have just signed Modric.

Instead of spending £30m on Willian. We could have just kept our money.

Instead of spending £35m on Diego Costa. We could have just signed Suarez.

Instead of spending £30m on Cesc. We could have just signed Kroos.

Instead of spending £32m on Hazard. We could have just signed Neymar.

Instead of spending £25m on Oscar. We could have just signed Modric.

Instead of spending £30m on Willian. We could have just kept our money.

Did you just compared Pedro with Reus?34fhefk.gif

Did you just compared Pedro with Reus?34fhefk.gif

Reus is a better player but he's clearly unavailable. This isn't FIFA not every player is available for transfer. Mourinho has tried & failed to sort out that RW with Schurrle, Salah, Willian & Cuadrado. I think Pedro would be a great stop-gap signing until a better player is available.