Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Looks like we're set for another R16-QF elimination in UEFA. Bringing Pedro here as a starter spit.gif

I know, right? No team could ever hope to win the CL with Pedro in the starting line-up......

Yet Alexis Sanchez made the same move and had better numbers than at Barca.. Stop the nonsense a goal scorer is a goal scorer look at Costa

Sanchez never fit at Barca everyone could see that. He was the focal point at Udinese and at Arsenal.

I know this forum would be pretty boring if not for comparisons but man is it ever annoying. Pedro relies 100% on servicing and gives little else outside of finishing.

Having said that he seems like a Jose signing, the perfect guy for Jose to put his arm around and make him feel like he's wanted again.

Another thing to consider is he doesn't have a lot of mileage on his legs, at barca he's never been an every game starter so he should have plenty left in the tank. He could be that impact sub we've been dying for as well.

he would be a starter here.

Not every game there would be loads of rotation on that right flank.

doubt it, Pedro offers everything Willian does plus GOALS! Pedro is someone who is capable of scoring a similar amount of goals as Hazard every season, you dont drop a player who can offer you that.

Pedro would be a better winger for us to sign, Willian is also better for us then Reus, Willian and Pedro are Mourinho type players Reus simply isnt, imagine getting Real Madrid in the CL and we start with Reus at RW and Ivanovic at RB, Marcelo and Ronaldo would run riot, it would be embarrassing watching Reus trying to track Marcelo.

I fully disagree, Reus has always put in a great defensive shift during his time at Gladbach and Dortmund. He's very astute tactically.

I even think Reus is actual the prototype Mourinho AM. Tactically and technically astute, goal scoring, comfortable with both feet, works very hard... Not sure we're talking about the same player here. Reus is definitely not a player that a side has to carry.

Unionjack, on 12 Jul 2015 - 4:17 PM, said: But thats more of a fault of Banes than of Reus surely. so you want Ivanovic to deal with Marcelo and Ronaldo on his own?

No what it would be nice to get is a RB who forgot he was an actual defender sometimes or maybe stick a pair of roller skates on him so he could get back quicker if he did go forward.

I fully disagree, Reus has always put in a great defensive shift during his time at Gladbach and Dortmund. He's very astute tactically.

I even think Reus is actual the prototype Mourinho AM. Tactically and technically astute, goal scoring, comfortable with both feet, works very hard... Not sure we're talking about the same player here. Reus is definitely not a player that a side has to carry.

No way can Reus put in a disciplined defensive performance the same way Willian can and Pedro could. There is one thing tracking back for Dortmund and another thing to put in a flawless disciplined defensive performance for Mourinho.

Okay he scores goals, and?

Despite not possessing exceptional vision, he IS actually very good at picking-out clever passes in and around the box to create openings for others. His passing is less effective/imaginative in the middle-third of the pitch, however.