test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

11. Pedro Rodríguez

Started by Jason,

1,040 posts in this topic

Wonder if we're gonna sit him out completely for the West Brom game so we have another week to get rid of Cuadrado and Pedro can take the #11. :)

NishC300 likes this

Like Willian and Schurrle in one player. Exactly what our attack needs! If only the club had done the transfer earlier....

Just get the CM (not sure if Pogba would be the ideal player) and we are done. Get Stones and we are done for next five years with our squad + academy + few classy players we have loaned out.

roba3y likes this

I do not know, but with Pedro and William we have the right-winger position perfectly well covered and maybe we should look for Premier League teams for Kenedy and Traore because they can not spend a year on the bench ... Maybe it's better to look for a loan in England for them to play regularly and continue their professional development.

At least one of them should be on loan.

Regards.

Kunter, sriddellx and CFC888 like this

Wonder if we're gonna sit him out completely for the West Brom game so we have another week to get rid of Cuadrado and Pedro can take the #11. :)

He could take another number and wait until Juan leaves then take 11.

Although given the musical numbers game of last summer wouldn't surprise me if he convinces Baba to give 17 up.

I know i might be spoiled and called in this thread but Pedro signing doesn't excite me at all. It's sad we went for another stop gap instead of finally fixing it.

With that said, Welcome to Chelsea, Pedro.

we got a nice addition for all our upfield positions..mostly at RW but also i think Hazard doesn`t have to be worked into the ground like before because we had no real other option at LW even against the weaker teams.

i like the combo option of Pedro or Willian at RW but also the fact we can at times play both..(and or Hazard/Oscar)

can`t wait to see him in full flow for us in a few weeks. smart player who reads the game well and will be a boost for Cesc to have somebody who has good chemistry with him to see where Cesc wants to play the ball before he plays it. Pedro is a true pro too and that`s always a good quality. no unwanted drama with him.

can`t believe we got him for less than Cuadrado..

roba3y likes this

He could take another number and wait until Juan leaves then take 11.

Although given the musical numbers game of last summer wouldn't surprise me if he convinces Baba to give 17 up.

It would just be weird and kind of funny to have two different numbers within a week.

(@Jason, it's also poetic justice that you're creating this thread considering your 'it's all tabloid BS guaranteed' comments! :lol: )

Well, it was a way of getting my own insurance policy, if you know what I mean. :P

And besides, we create a thread for every new player.

The Mak likes this