Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Signing him would be extremely underwhelming imo. You should look further than this season, buying him for 22m pounds would probably mean not buying an AM next summer, while Pedro is 28 and after years of unconvincing displays.

A player who seems like he's past it.

For me our next buy in AM should be someone who can be a world class attacking player.

A player who is past it? This thread is getting ridiculous at times. He is 28 years old, he has 4 or 5 seasons ahead of him where he can play at a very high level. Unconvincing displays? Hardly, you put Hazard in that Barcelona squad and he would probably sit on the bench for 2 or 3 years more often than not because of their front 3. As Peace posted on his stats last season, he hardly started but when he did and when he came on he made an impact.

You in particular wanted us to sign guys like Fekir or Felipe Anderson, players who have done less, aren't as good at this moment in time and won't even improve our starting 11. You even said Pedro is another Schurrle/Cuadrado in terms of technical ability which is even more laughable.

We won't get Marco Reus or Gareth Bale, so people have to get off FIFA and FM and realize that its not going to happen.

I've made a list of things why I think he'd be a good signing:

1) he is affordable and open to moving

2) he is a very very good and complete player, plays both wings, scores goals, makes them

3) he is ultimately better than Willian,Oscar,Ramires,Cuadrado, Moses on the wing

4) he would bring a wealth of experience and in terms of trophies he has won everything at club&international level

5) he would be very hungry to prove himself again

Why would he be a bad move or an underwhelming move?

Ozil, Di Maria, Sanchez and Fabregas are all players who have left Real and Barca in the last few years and they are all top players. They only ended up at those two clubs in the first place because they were really good players and it really is the same with Pedro. They are only letting him go because like the rest of them, he has asked to leave.

Its clear we need a player/players but not like we need 6 or 7 for our first 11 maybe one or two. City looked a different team with just Sterling in their starting 11 and guys like Kompany and Toure back at their best. We looked a different team with Courtois, Fabregas, Costa in our team last year. Few years before hand United looked a different team with Van Persie in their team. Sometimes it can take one or two top players to add something, sometimes just one, if he is the right player.

Please, we must not sign Pedro. He is one of the most overrated players in history. Pedro has looked good under the umbrella of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta ... but he's not a top player. Pedro is another Cuadrado or even worse.

The history of La Masia is false. Barcelona says that all original players from La Masia are like Messi, but that is false. It is cheap philosophy.

In fact, I prefer to stay with Victor Moses than sign Pedro.

Come on! Pedro must go to Manchester United as a perfect replacement for Di Maria. It is the best option for us, and the worst for Manchester United.

If we sign one right-winger that right-winger has to be a top player, not a mediocre player.

We need a CREATIVE CM!

Regards.

Please, we must not sign Pedro. He is one of the most overrated players in history. Pedro has looked good under the umbrella of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta ... but he's not a top player. Pedro is another Cuadrado or even worse.

The history of La Masia is false. Barcelona says that all original players from La Masia are like Messi, but that is false. It is cheap philosophy.

Come on! Pedro must go to Manchester United as a perfect replacement for Di Maria. It is the best option for us, and the worst for Manchester United.

If we sign one right-winger that right-winger has to be a top player, not a mediocre player.

We need a CREATIVE CM!

Regards.

go to bed.

We need a CREATIVE CM!

Regards.

modric would be nice

We need a CREATIVE CM!

Regards.

9e1d48984a070847336f78e3d589e328.gif

Aha not negative just know that we need signings (always said that btw). I think we'll be ok without Pedro but I quite enjoyed Chelsea winning the league last season so ok isn't quite good enough :P. Would very much like us to do it again!!!

He's being sarcastic lol.

He's being sarcastic lol.

I know, he's making a joke about the fact that I have faith in the team. I was just confirming that I am still positive, just know that we need some more signings to freshen up the squad.