Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

So just as I thought Jose is putting his trust in Cuadrado, Mikel and Moses, so we won't be signing a RW or CM, if only Jose put the same faith in De Bruyne!

Jose already said he didn't have the stomach to fight for his place so why would he have faith in him. I love these sweeping statements people who know fuck all about what happens behind the scenes make.

Should say that's not just you but in general

Jose already said he didn't have the stomach to fight for his place so why would he have faith in him. I love these sweeping statements people who know fuck all about what happens behind the scenes make.

Should say that's not just you but in general

I am fully aware of the reason why he was sold, but I don't think you understand the reason why it got to that point,

De Bruyne was excellent in pre season then got MOTM in the opening game of the season, then we parked the bus at old Trafford and De Bruyne got dropped after that game, and Mourinho didn't show any faith in De Bruyne from then on. which is why De Bruyne didn't put the work in on the training ground to earn a place back in the team, yes that is the wrong attitude to have but I can understand De Bruyne's frustration after such a good start then suddenly Mouinho stops showing faith in him.

So I don't know what you are talking about regarding making sweeping statements, you sound like someone who gets all but hurt when someone criticises Mourinho, he is not God he is human and can make mistakes you know.

I am fully aware of the reason why he was sold, but I don't think you understand the reason why it got to that point,

De Bruyne was excellent in pre season then got MOTM in the opening game of the season, then we parked the bus at old Trafford and De Bruyne got dropped after that game, and Mourinho didn't show any faith in De Bruyne from then on. which is why De Bruyne didn't put the work in on the training ground to earn a place back in the team, yes that is the wrong attitude to have but I can understand De Bruyne's frustration after such a good start then suddenly Mouinho stops showing faith in him.

So I don't know what you are talking about regarding making sweeping statements, you sound like someone who gets all but hurt when someone criticises Mourinho, he is not God he is human and can make mistakes you know.

I'm not sure what you think I don't understand as you've just echoed my comment about Jose binning kdb because of lack of fight! That's all you need to know right there. I remember full well that pre season too but pre season ain't worth a damn in judging players. Simple fact is he didn't have the heart for the battle for places here. I'm glad we got rid in that case

Frankly I would not be doing the mistake to pass up on him when he is clearly on the market and for a decent price as well. So solid last night, his dribbling is superb, can play in tight spaces, press high up the pitch and looks hungry as ever for minutes. Would trigger that release clause w/o thinking twice.

LVG will be foolish to bench him. pedro will be the best winger in the united squad!!!

True. But if he starts then that's another problem created with £37m Mata riding the bench. The whole reason he left us would be happening again.

If not Pedro, someone else needs to be a winger for us. City and United create a lot of chances and goals just by running to the byline and blindly cutting a ball back.

Im happy tryint out moses kenedy traore

Wont it be

.................Rooney................

Deeply Mata Pedro

Think it's been reported that Van Gaal wants to play 4-3-3 this season.

Depay----------Rooney-----------Mata(Pedro?)

-----------------Herrera-----------------

Schweini---------------------Schneiderlin/Carrick