Anthony Martial

Pacquiao

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know you were a fortune teller. Will we win any trophies this year?

LOOOL you dont have to be a fortune teller to see that Bamford will never make it here, doesnt have anywhere near enough to his game to be a top striker

He is gonna be a huge player in the next few years. He still needs to play regularly but at Monaco he has a great environment to develop and I said it in another thread he's got pace, power, links well with team mates, good ball control, can finish too. Hopefully he has a great campaign with Monaco and develops more and more. Hes going to be the number 1 striker at Monaco now for sure.

Sorry for my ignorance but who is this guy?

He's a French youngster Monaco bought a few seasons ago. Has potential, but the press are just hyping up another unproven player yet again.

Why don't you try that new thing that all the kids are using nowa days. It's called GOOGLE and it;s going to tell you everything you need to know just ask you shall be answered!!!

Well duh, I can read Wikipedia enough to know he's a kid who plays for Monaco and scored a few goals last season but what it doesn't tell me is why a player as unproven as him should cost €55M. Hasn't made his international debut yet and wasn't even a guaranteed starter for a mediocre Monaco side that had a 34-year-old Dimitar Berbatov as their main striker last season so what's so special about him?

The prices for players like this guy, John Stones etc. are getting out of hand.

Well duh, I can read Wikipedia enough to know he's a kid who plays for Monaco and scored a few goals last season but what it doesn't tell me is why a player as unproven as him should cost 55M. Hasn't made his international debut yet and wasn't even a guaranteed starter for a mediocre Monaco side that had a 34-year-old Dimitar Berbatov as their main striker last season so what's so special about him?

The prices for players like this guy, John Stones etc. are getting out of hand.

If you look back at Rooneys two years as a Everton first teamer he spend a fair wack of it as a sub while Radzinski was playing.

Sometimes talent is just too obvious.

Exaclty. I still don't understand why Bamford wasn't given a chance.

A few years back people didn't want Neymar because of Kakuta.

Bamford drifted in and out of games in the Championship, just think if Bamford was a Boro owned player and someone here suggested signing him? He would have been laughed out of the room.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You