Anthony Martial

Pacquiao

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prefer to create our own Martial, Home-grown, cheaper.

Got the potential in both Bamford and Solanke.

Keep the £39m for an establshed CM.

Exaclty. I still don't understand why Bamford wasn't given a chance.

Good player, potential to be great but it's only potential. No way he's worth anywhere near £39M. £15M max an tbh I wouldn't want us to pay that as we already have 3 strikers +Bamford and Solanke. No chance he'd get a game.

If we're gonna spunk that much money on a young player it would be a much better idea to aim it in the direction of Stones (as we're doing) or someone like Tielemans, Berardi or Gimenez.

Because he has scored in the Championship, that's no guarantee that he'll score in the PL. Hence why the PL loan to show that he can. If he can, he returns to the club and replaces the outgoing Falcao when his loan finishes. Then he'll get his chance, he knows this and it's the best way of doing it.

Guess this is his final test. Should have move to a PL club on loan sooner tbh.

Same thing though, club seems to want to use the youth as an exchange rate then actual team members. Profit makes perfect in their eyes....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You