Baba Rahman

Sorry but I dont agree with you. Obviously he cant get guaranteed spot and needs to perform to get more minutes, but question is how much will Mourinho play him. If he will use him like he did Zouma (full games in cups, some CL and PL; lets say 20 games next season), it would be beneficial. But if he will only use him when there will be no other choice, like injuries, suspensions and give him 5 minutes here and there, there is no point for Baba. He will develop like Salah, means he wont develop. Lose confidence etc.

He is 21 now, by age 23 he should be our starter (makes sense with Iva age) if he develops properly and from what I heard about his talent, but if like you said, he sits on bench till then, he wont be happy, his progress will stall, he will get loaned and he will be 25, but all he will be able to show is 2 years on our bench and loan to Vitesse/championship etc.

I dont think him moving here would be mistake, but only if Mou plans to actualy play him like Zouma. You know, plan to give him LB spot in few years, like he plans to use Zouma as our future CB. Not just use him for numbers, thinking if he makes it fine, if not loan him, etc...

Your progress doesn't stall when you get 1000mins. Zouma got 604 and everyone thinks he's ready to displace Cahill. If he gets 1000 mins(about the same mins as Luis got) and performs well he will get more. At 21 that is A LOT of mins on a club trying to win everything.

Someone have seen him the enough to make a judgment?. In Youtube videos He looks very good, but is only that, a Youtube Video, and is difficult trust in a player without see at least few games.

Someone have seen him the enough to make a judgment?. In Youtube videos He looks very good, but is only that, a Youtube Video, and is difficult trust in a player without see at least few games.

seen a few games of Augsburg didn't saw nothing special and I think that he is one season wonder who when moves to a better club gonna show what he lacks!

It would be weird to lose him to Roma. I follow Roma supporters on Twitter and 13m€ + bonuses is max they can offer. Roma is not in position to offer more for a left-back.

So here it is, Chelsea simply can't lose him to Roma. When I see what Augsburg say they just wait to sell him to highest bidder.

Also the whole "prefer move to Roma" approach by Baba Rahman is maybe there only to get more money from Chelsea. I don't know what they think in London but if they only can offer 300k more per year than Roma (2,5m€ to 2,2m€) while offering significantly less certain playing time, there's no brainer for the player. Money talks. They have to offer significantly more than Roma and Baba will be happy to join.

If Chelsea blow this chance to Roma then I don't know what the hell is happening here.

Hahah only the Hindi speakers here will get this but imagine getting Baba if we still had Mata around :D

Mata Ganga ji went to seek the blessings of Baba Buddha with a large entourage.

i tried to work it out for myself....

baba is one of the words for father while mata is THE word for mother in hindi. hence the baba-mata combo. :lol:

Hahah awesome :D Rahman would still be a grandmother to me if he came and I would laugh everything the commentator would say GREAT RUN FROM BABA!