test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Abdul Rahman Baba

Started by Jason,

913 posts in this topic

He can find himself a new job then

i am one of the staunchest jose supporters. but if iva starts against WBA, i WILL lose my faith. even if we somehow end up winning the CL and PL double.

i dont give a shit. iva needs to be subbed.

lucio likes this

Not sure to be happy about this transfer ... because he is going to be on the bench (i dont think he can replace Azpi from LB right away) or might be played out of position and he will fade off ...

Chelsea: Baba Rahman moves to Stamford Bridge from Augsburg
Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign defender Baba Rahman from Bundesliga side FC Augsburg.
The Premier League champions confirmed the move for the Ghana international, 21, on their club website with Augsburg saying the fee will remain undisclosed.
Chelsea had been linked with the left-back after allowing Brazil international Filipe Luis to re-join Atletico Madrid earlier this summer.
He said: "I am very happy to sign for one of the biggest clubs in the world."
Rahman spent 12 months with Augsburg after signing from SpVgg Greuther Fürth in August 2014, making 31 appearances for the Bavarian club last season as they qualified for the Europa League.
He was also a member of Ghana's Africa Cup of Nations squad which lost in the final to Ivory Coast in February.

OI ALEXANDRA, I have already created the thread for it! :rant:

The Skipper likes this

It could come to light that Ivanovic is fucking Mourinho's wife and José would find a way to forgive him.

maybe THAT is the reason he gets picked

i am one of the staunchest jose supporters. but if iva starts against WBA, i WILL lose my faith. even if we somehow end up winning the CL and PL double.

i dont give a shit. iva needs to be subbed.

your levels of optimism ! :clap:

Realistically, the way we are playing winning FA would seem like a huge deal. Wining CL is a bizzarre dream which will happen only if Barcelona, Real, Bayern, Athletico and other CL teams get nuked.

Is this the biggest signing in our history? It definitely feels that way for me. No pressure, Baba.

Pressure on him... Baba you better give Iva run for his money or you are out in the January window :D:D

Good timing since the thread was in meltdown after that game. ?

I will be amazed if he is a starter any time soon.

Needs to adjust to the pl and all that good stuff.

I expect he will have more of a role by the end of the season or if not next.

Mourinho on Rahman...

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/final-whistle-verdict--man-city-away.html

There was positive news shortly after the game when the club announced we had completed the signing of Baba Rahman from Augsburg, and Mourinho explained why the defender will be an important addition to the squad.

‘It’s important because he’s a left-back and he can compete with Azpilicueta. At the same time, Azpi can also compete with Ivanovic for the right-back position. This player replaces Filipe Luis in terms of the balance of the squad. Hopefully next week he will be ready.’

Interesting bit (if you can call it that) about Azpi can compete with Ivanovic there...