Baba Rahman

If we are seriously interested then he'll easily choose us over City.

I'm not sure. We have Ivanovic and Azpilicueta, he would likely to end up on the bench. City have Kolarov and Clichy, two huge moron, he can become a starter easily.

I'm not sure. We have Ivanovic and Azpilicueta, he would likely to end up on the bench. City have Kolarov and Clichy, two huge moron, he can become a starter easily.

Mou talks to him on the phone and that will be enough lol

I have honestly seen him play like one time, so I am not a great judge of how good he is. It seems however that he is almost universally considered to have had an amazing season, with great potential. I would really like Dasilva to succeed here, but if the Baba is as great as he is said to be (quick, good tackles and crosses while being two footed) then some competition will not be bad. I love Cesar but I would like a more classical wing back that adds more to the attack, perhaps he could go back to the right side in the future?

Never heard of him. I can't be the only one who's frustrated about the tendency of YouTube compilation to only focus on the offensive aspect of a defender. I'm trying to get a picture of his defensive skills and it's nothing but his assists and goals

Never heard of him. I can't be the only one who's frustrated about the tendency of YouTube compilation to only focus on the offensive aspect of a defender. I'm trying to get a picture of his defensive skills and it's nothing but his assists and goals

Did you even bother to watch the video I posted???

They make it so easy for you, all you gotta do is hit the tab that says "DEFENSES" and you will see his defensive skill.

• 3 weeks later...

I think if Felipe Luis leaves he would be a good replacement. in certain games can move Dave to RB and play with two true fullbacks. Bran should always be in our matchday squad because he can play anywhere in defense. in certain games we could also play with a 3 man defense of Zouma,Terry/Cahill and Bran.and use Dave and Rahman as wingbacks. I think Dave at RB/RWB would be able to be more effective coming forward,where he wouldn`t have to cut back to whip in a cross.

also Rahman turns 21 next month..by the time he`s 23 or 24 when he should be ready to become a first team regular starter,Bran will be winding down and be ready to be replaced as a regular starter.(by Dave)

More updates from Di Marzio:

The player's agent, Sascha Empasher, travelled to London to meet with Chelsea who offered €15 million, but it will likely take €20 million to acquire him.

Chelsea faces competition from Juve for Baba, but they are trying to close the deal before the bianconeri.

Would be a strange move. But we have been messing with that leftback position for years. Playing Azpi, a rightback over Bertrand the best (natural) left back in the league after he left us and Filipe Luis the arguably best left-back in the world before he joined us and then signing a 20 y.o. nobody from fucking bundesliga who will never be anything close to one of the three mentioned for more than 20m € is just plain bonkers.

Unless Filipe Luis is just dying to return to Atelti or he can be used as a makeweight for one of their players, why not just keep him?

Seems pointless to just trade one expensive, bench warming fullback for another.

, courtesy of Gianluca Di Marzio:

Chelsea is interested in a new left wing back. As we reported earlier today, Mourinho's club is after Baba, who is coming off a strong season at Augsburg and anche performed well in the Africa Cup. The player's agent, Sascha Empasher, traveled to London to meet with Chelsea who offered €15 million, but Likely it will take €20 million to acquire him. Chelsea faces competition from Juventus for Baba, but they are trying to close the deal before the Bianconeri.