West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

pedro has got to start. he has played in all the super cups and shits. will probably fitter than any of our players and a natural RW. put him in their. cant be worse than willian/cuadrado as a RW (since moses is apparently injured).

begovic

azpi GC zouma baba

matic ramires

pedro oscar (if fit, otherwise willian) hazard

falcao.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are very harsh on Ivanovic, but what about our attacking force? Hazard looks like a burito and Costa has been totally useless lately. I want to see Remy and I want Eden to wake the hell up.

Please no Fabregas at no 10 Please no Fabregas at no 10 Please no Fabregas at no 10 Please no Fabregas at no 10

He either plays deep or he doesn't play at all.

Bego

Azpi Gaz JT Baba

Matic

Oscar* Cesc

Pedro Costa Hazard

*if fit, otherwise Willian

Bench: Tibo, Zouma, Iva, Mikel, Willian, Moses, Remy

If Cesc underperforms again he should be dropped.

u mean had enough of cesc and iva for now, right?

Its not big game so I think Cesc will actualy do well :) Besides there is no one to actualy replace him. Another bad game and yes he should be benched.

Its not big game so I think Cesc will actualy do well :) Besides there is no one to actualy replace him. Another bad game and yes he should be benched.

it is a big game. maybe its not a big club, but damn straight its a big game. we need a win and desperately.

i dont think he will do well. he has looked unfit and unable to make simple passes. WBA and pulis will smell blood and be very very physical. i can see cesc having his usual shitty game.

here is this weekend's Chelsea match link against WBA, that I record after full time for my vimeo account for match analysis.

when the game is Live you see the virtual animation of live attacking momentum for the team in possession when they have the ball.

when the game is live watch this link and watch the live attacking momentum animation it moves around and on the pitch when the team with the ball has possession.

(link) - http://cs.betradar.com/ls/widgets/?/betradar/en/Europe:Berlin/page/sportcenter/soccer#matchId=7464282

SOURCE : betradar.com and sportradar.com owns this soccer widget sportcenter virtual animation software.

Why would you pick Begovic? Thibaut's suspension is over.

Either him or Tibo I dont really mind, I just think he deserves to play atleast the next game. Some competition is good.

I think Tibo should obviously be #1 though, no question.