West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Begovic

Azpi Zouma Terry Baba

Matic Cesc

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

That's the team I would like to see, it won't happen though. I really do not see JM staying with Asmir despite him being our only player that came out of the shambles from Sunday with any sort of credibility. Of course Oscar is touch and go but right now I'm clinging onto to any hope I can in terms of players actually finding form and looking to role up their sleeves and fight for it.

Time to grow some balls here.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to start playing like we did in the first half of last season... cannot sit back and teams attack us and then hope to score on the break all the time, it may work sometimes but like Sunday it a shambles and didnt work.

We need to get offensive, all or nothing. Loss will be the same as draw. Also I would start with Falcoa

TC

Azpi Zouma JT Baba

Matic Cesc

Cuadrado Oscar Hazard

Falcao

Iva, Willian, Cahill must be benched for a while. If Oscar is not cutting it bring on Willian

We need to get offensive, all or nothing. Loss will be the same as draw. Also I would start with Falcoa

TC

Azpi Zouma JT Baba

Matic Cesc

Cuadrado Oscar Hazard

Falcao

Iva, Willian, Cahill must be benched for a while. If Oscar is not cutting it bring on Willian

Yep Oscar is off for this so William can play on his position. I Also see Falcao in Output XI.

TC

Azpi Zouma JT Baba

Matic Cesc

Cuadrado Oscar Hazard

Falcao

Cuadrado and Falcao? Wow. We might as well just start the game with 9 men.

TC

Azpi Zouma JT Baba

Matic Cesc

Cuadrado Oscar Hazard

Falcao

if anyone deserves to be benched after iva, it is CESC.

any one fancy seeing Moses on the right wing?

--------------Tibo--------------------

-Azpi-Zouma--Terry--Baba-

--Moses--Oscar--Matic--Hazard--

--------Falcao----Costa--------------

apparently he is "injured", as is oscar.

in short, both would have asked jose why they were not getting a chance to play and he is freezing them out.

also, how can u not have iva in your team. jose would freeze you out too.

apparently he is "injured", as is oscar.

in short, both would have asked jose why they were not getting a chance to play and he is freezing them out.

also, how can u not have iva in your team. jose would freeze you out too.

Ah! Perfect suddenly it seems like outside of the starting 11 we don't have players to play whom Jose would approve of *sighs*

The rate at which our rivals are strengthening their squad we stand no chance the way we are playing and the energy/enthusiasm levels that our players are displaying on pitch. Suddenly Kalou seems like a much better player than what we have right now. Sadly none of the players that were bought after Jose's return have showed any promise :( (Salah, Cuadrado, Luis )

The board made some pretty dumb decisions. Ah, can't seem to get over the fact we sold Luiz(Still remember his screamer against United, which made him an instant star) and Mata.

This match-week could go either way. Agent Lukaku takes points off City, Baba and Azpi start at full-backs, Pedro shines on debut and we win. Or City thrash Everton, Ivanovic will continue to start and we will be held out to a boring 0-0 draw.