• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------------------Courtois-------------------

Zouma-------Cahill-------Terry------Azpi

-------------------Matic-------Ramires-------

Cuadrado-----------Oscar-----------Hazard

--------------------------Costa----------------------

Cuadrado thrives 1 on 1, we need to set the tactics to suit that and get him in those situations, the away crowd need to chant his name and show him support too.

If we win this at least we'll have got 2 of our ~7 hardest games for the season out of the way and have a win on the board. Silver linings and all that.

not sure about your Maths if you think we have only 5 harder games than the Baggies

not sure about your Maths if you think we have only 5 harder games than the Baggies

West Brom has been a bogey team for us over the years. For me our 7 hardest games are away against City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Spurs, Stoke and West Brom.

West Brom has been a bogey team for us over the years. For me our 7 hardest games are away against City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Spurs, Stoke and West Brom.

for me United CIty Arsenal at the Bridge are harder , WE are talking about now not things from the past

You should definitely include Newcastle away there. I can't remember the last time we got three points up there.

Do we have any "genuine" options to sit Ivanovic and Cesc for this one? Isn't Oscar out already? No way Baba plays this early.

I think Jose needs to make a couple of changes but not a major overhaul. Not sure he is up to that however.

I would not mind Costa and Remy up top.

West Brom has yet to score this year. Probably means they score in the first 90 SECONDS on Sunday. Ha! B)

Seriously though, I want to see some offensive chances and goals by the Blues.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Do we have any "genuine" options to sit Ivanovic and Cesc for this one? Isn't Oscar out already? No way Baba plays this early.

I think Jose needs to make a couple of changes but not a major overhaul. Not sure he is up to that however.

I would not mind Costa and Remy up top.

West Brom has to score this year. Probably means they score in the first 90 SECONDS on Sunday. Ha! B)

Seriously though, I want to see some offensive chances and goals by the Blues.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

If we dont make a changes in team(like Iva out Baba in) we will stand still for more the 2/3 matches. We need our right side immediately.

If I see Ivanovic in that starting line up:

giphy.gif

I know its a bit severe but theres young lads in Brixton for a few quid will break.................

Its very unlikely and if it ever happened I'd die from shock but I think a lineup similar would be interesting

COSTA - REMY

HAZARD

WILLIAN - MATIC - CESCY - OSCAR

HAPPY - JT - DAVE

TIBO/ASMIR

You should definitely include Newcastle away there. I can't remember the last time we got three points up there.

We last beat them at S. James Park in the 2011-2012 season.
And we have never beaten them in the Premier League when Mourinho has been our manager.
It's about time that we buried that poor record.
Speaking of which we also haven't beaten West Brom away since the 2010-11 season.
With the aforementioned taken into account i would be happy with any kind of win. Although i would love to beat them by a couple of goals.