test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

6,422 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

"Chelsea "are in no rush" to get Lampard on board because of their ongoing transfer ban" - how does that corrolate?

Exactly, complete pish

14 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

"Chelsea "are in no rush" to get Lampard on board because of their ongoing transfer ban" - how does that corrolate?

I notice that marina is Clueless is not better getting the manager in quick to prepare for pre-season 

Supermonkey92 and Atomiswave like this

17 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Since we cant buy we dont need to wait for Lampards input regarding transfers.

4 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Michael Ballack will be part of Frank Lampard's coaching staff at Chelsea FC according to Sky Germany

Would be incredible if true. The entire old guard part of the backroom staff

1905didierblue likes this

19 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mental that. Imagine going into halftime with Lampard, Ballack, and Terry motivating you. 

Terry? He's in AV.

Vesper likes this

7 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

I'm confident this is going to work well but above all that I have this incredible feeling of immense joy that one of the club's biggest legends is going to take over. I am so impatient for the announcement and the presser it is something I last felt when Jose Mourinho came back in June 2013, I remember that moment like it was yesterday, I called in sick at work and hours before the presser I was simply buzzing. 

Lamps, Ballack, Makalele, Jody Morris in the dugout, Cech on board, I feel good knowing our own take care of our club. 

Just Drog and JT remaining.......Ballack will be a bonus for sure.

1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

Michael Ballack will be part of Frank Lampard's coaching staff at Chelsea FC according to Sky Germany

Edit:

Not sure if I should be excited or worried that we're bringing like the ENTIRE gang (minus JT) back to the club...

Vesper likes this