test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

6,422 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Never thought i would ever say this but if Mourinho returns i won't be renewing my membership.

I fell for the whole "i'm coming back to build something" last time, won't be doing that again.

Mate, its 100% obvious that the whole thing about Mourinho returning is made up. 

MoroccanBlue and manpe like this

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Rumours the club are talking to FSW. 

FFS it seems no one hates the club more than the club

it's BS, Matt Law all but confirmed it won't be happening

the wes likes this

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He says his 'sources' say it probably won't happen. It better fucking not.

Matt Law is very hit and miss i find though, weirdly always seems to have "his" stories once theyve already broke or been reported elsewhere.

Anyway, yeh, FSW is just not happening, we do not need a journo to tell us that !

Fulham Broadway likes this

The meltdowns even amongst our fans would be so hilarious if Mou returns again. 

need it in my life! I must see it!

Just now, Pizy said:

The meltdowns even amongst our fans would be so hilarious if Mou returns again. 

need it in my life! I must see it!

meltdown would be much worse should it be benitez (I know, it won't be), at least jose is a chelsea man (much more so than fsw at least lol)

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Its either Lamps or Allegri......maybe at a push Jose.

Hope it's not Allegri.. The youth players, especially the ones currently out injured, will be stuck in limbo again, as a brand new manager with no familiarity with the Chelsea youth, will have his own favorites.

Fernando likes this

Lampard will probably use this. Still question marks over Tammy for me, and if his lack of technical ability would suit our system. 

Tammy

CHO-----------------Pulisic

RLC----Kante

Jorginho

Emerson---Luiz---Rudiger----Dave

Kepa 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lampard will probably use this. Still question marks over Tammy for me, and if his lack of technical ability would suit our system. 

Tammy

RLC----Kante

Jorginho

Kepa 

I don't see any manager in the world except for sarri who will choose jorginho over Kante as the dm

Atomiswave likes this

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Tammy

RLC----Kante

Jorginho

Kepa 

You honestly think Lamps will have the balls to permadrop his buddy Willian?

1 minute ago, Mana said:

You honestly think Lamps will have the balls to permadrop his buddy Willian?

Willian and Pedro are nowhere near Hazard's bracket of being undroppable. Ironically we're almost certain to start the season with Willian and Pedro as CHO will not likely be fit (or at the very least will need slowly integrating back in) and Pulisic will need a period of adaptation and I think will miss some of pre-season due to the Gold Cup with America.

I think all four will be rotated and given opportunities and then it's down to who is performing best to get given the nod.