test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
22 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Absolute bollocks you have no idea what supporting a club is about .

Yes I do. If my daughter's very capable of getting first class but is messing around partying everyday, I'm going to get angry and frustrated with her. That analogy applies with Chelsea.

You say you have no history of supporting Liverpool but when they sing about Chelsea '' You ain't got no history'' it's aimed squarely at geezers like you .

Errr, no? When they sing that, it is aimed at every Chelsea fan including yourself. Don't be silly. Lol.

Your the one who said you won't be following Chelsea this season I hope you keep your word.

Another person that didn't bother to read my post. Just saw one sentence, and boom! 

If you bothered to read it, if Sarri comes in I will be keeping my word on continuing to watch Chelsea.

No one wants Chelsea to struggle but if we do that's when your supposed to show some loyalty not threaten to stop following them

Chelsea weren't just "struggling". We are becoming a joke. Up to this point, the board was taking a mick out of all of us. We finished 5th, players don't want to play for Conte anymore, Hazard and Courtois flirting with Madrid etc., and the board was doing nothing. 

You are suppose to head in to the next season, with some sort of buzz. There wasn't any buzz going to next season. Imagine we head to next season, with the same squad with Conte that finished 5th. I'm sorry, but you are bananas if you think you'll be finishing higher than 6th. I wanted change. This isn't about Chelsea losing Roman and we have no money, this is about having standards. Also, "sorry" that I'm not a blue blooded Chelsea fan who thinks about Chelsea every second of my life.

I'm not happy with the board, we still haven't replaced Emenalo, and again sorry that I'm not like you being happy letting the board get away with this.

I can't be bothered with you mate I'm going down the boozer later with Chelsea and other teams fans to watch England what will you be doing ? drinking Tizer and asking your mum to cut the crusts off your peanut butter sandwiches.

Grow up.

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Idiotic.

Why?

It's idiotic to watch Sarri's Chelsea?

You can't just say something like that and leave no explanation.

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

To say u will only watch chelsea IF sarri is here is idiotic! If u was any sort of fan u would watch them regardless of manager, players or division. Think u belong at old Trafford mate.

You don't get it. Tired of explaining myself over and over with different people.

12 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

To say u will only watch chelsea IF sarri is here is idiotic! If u was any sort of fan u would watch them regardless of manager, players or division. Think u belong at old Trafford mate.

In a nutshell.

BluesMadLad likes this

Is Sarri any good when it comes to youth integration? He can´t be worse than Mourinho, right? Conte at least integrated Christensen in our team, so he wasn´t that bad, but Christensen came after two spells from the Bundesliga, so can´t really say that either

8 minutes ago, Kajo said:
1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:
Ok

Keep him like Napoli kept Sarri after King Carlo appointment and instead of paying Conte compensation make other club pay to get him.

Doubt that would work lol. Conte would not be able to fulfill his contractual duties, meaning the club has breached the contract. He'd probably seek termination and compensation through courts with Chelsea possibly getting additional penalties.

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Doesn't look like this will happen today.. tomorrow maybe? 

Dont say tomorrow!

6 hours ago, Valdo said:

This has been the longest "24/48 hours and tomorrow" I have ever witnessed it my life.

Where have you been mate for the past month :P:P It's been "Tomorrow" since we won the FA Cup :blush::blush:

bigbluewillie likes this

I remeber forgetting that we are Chelsea for a second and actually getting excited when I read that the 3rd of july we'd have Sarri (lol). Good thing I came back to my senses, now I'm just waiting for it to be the most unexpected of time for the club to do ANY sort of announcement.