test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But that can/WILL change in the blink of an eye bud. 6b2de918d65704213c65ed0dd13999c0.gif

For that we need to have a good season and get back to CL. What can we expect if we change managers half-way through pre-season?

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

For that we need to have a good season and get back to CL. What can we expect if we change managers half-way through pre-season?

Some teams have already had friendlies.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

IF Sarri doesn't come now we would be the laughing stock of world football and I honestly can't see that happening.

Its going to be a feel good ending to this Chelsea fairy tale. I can feel it in my water! As my old dear would say.

all the news about conte, sarri are journalist's speculations 

IMHO the situation is that ADL wants to take a little revenge with sarri, who talked with chelsea during the year without 

communicate that to his boss. Then there's conte with another year of contract and no idea of leaving for free

on the other hand there's chelsea board who is focused on selling kante to psg and hazard to real madrid 

Just now, Antonio8 said:

all the news about conte, sarri are journalist's speculations 

IMHO the situation is that ADL wants to take a little revenge with sarri, who talked with chelsea during the year without 

communicate that to his boss. Then there's conte with another year of contract and no idea of leaving for free

on the other hand there's chelsea board who is focused on selling kante to psg and hazard to real madrid 

I bet you're the life and soul at parties eh 7ae0656ddabaaae4884bfd86b6467571.gif

You keep your feet firmly planted mate -  I'm hoping for some big changes.

Antonio8 and Sideshow Luiz like this

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I bet you're the life and soul at parties eh 7ae0656ddabaaae4884bfd86b6467571.gif

You keep your feet firmly planted mate -  I'm hoping for some big changes.

i hope for positive changes or nothing :P

17 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/claudioruss/status/1016976374412738560?s=19

Jorginho on flight to London!

Now, where is that ”Its happening” GIF??

I feel like that was locked and loaded weeks back.  But, people have been burned too many times.

Personally, I feel like there too much smoke this time.  Or blue smoke as Pedulla would say

Costa19 likes this

No idea who the other guy is. But if his flight number is correct he should be arriving at Londen Gatwick in about an hour!

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Who's the guy with him?

Napoli will officially unveil Carlo Ancelotti as their new head coach (12:30pm local time)

Vinicius Morais

8 minutes ago, Valdo said:

No idea who the other guy is. But if his flight number is correct he should be arriving at Londen Gatwick in about an hour!

What's the flight number? Where did you get it?

So sarri and jorginho are coming this afternoon and we still ain't sacked conte? Na, nothing happening officially until that's been sorted 

Sack and appointment of sarri can be announced in space of 3 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
11Drogba likes this

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

So sarri and jorginho are coming this afternoon and we still ain't sacked conte? Na, nothing happening officially until that's been sorted 

Why we must sack conte ? 

Leave him here