test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Ive got 3 women pregnant in the time its taken Chelsea to resolve the managerial situation.

congratulations

Antonio8 likes this

Again and again we keep hearing that the "blockage" will be lifted this day and that day. Hopefully this is finally it.

Dimitr likes this

And we must sack conte eh?  Leave him there with no job 

like Napoli did the same with  sarri .

41 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Finally?   Sarri to Chelsea probably tomorrow.. with Jorginho 😯

2A602684-E37A-4507-814F-9E5D1EBE4CDA.png

26F90696-E3A6-4974-BBCA-982757BA8728.png

Fuck right off! 🤣 is this meant to be serious. Behave yourself mate ...mercattoretweetatto LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally ANYTHING can be posted on here now 

bigbluewillie, Kajo and Dimitr like this

I don't know how much more of the '24/48 hours' BS I can take. It gets your hope up but nothing will happen and you will just end up in despair!

22 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

And we must sack conte eh?  Leave him there with no job 

like Napoli did the same with  sarri .

To be honest if I was Chelsea and it's legally possible to do so (not sure compared to in Italy), if we have to pay him his last year in full anyway, I would keep hold of Conte as still 'employed'. There is always the chance midway through the season a team wants him and would pay a couple of million to release him from us. 

Dimitr likes this

That man we all love Alfredo Pedulla has as good as said Sarri and Jorginho is a done deal.

Lots of reports in Italy tonight now that this is happening. It's bloody annoying but can't help and get that excitement about it! 

Let's hope this gets finalised and more importantly it was all worth the wait and hassle!

Also, without top 4 qualification this season Hazard might be one of our best assets to lure in any star player

Yeh but what is tomorrow?

Announcement of Conte's departure.  Announcement of Sarri and/or Jorginho?

Or nothing?

Yeh but what is tomorrow?

Announcement of Conte's departure.  Announcement of Sarri and/or Jorginho?

Or nothing?
Tomorrow is another reason to say tomorrow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

be good to start moving forward again. when something is over,a new adventure is needed,whatever that involves it`s better than being stuck in a situation that ain`t working.

no expectations either good or bad..just hope.sometimes hope is all you need. 

Sideshow Luiz likes this

4 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

That man we all love Alfredo Pedulla has as good as said Sarri and Jorginho is a done deal.

Lots of reports in Italy tonight now that this is happening. It's bloody annoying but can't help and get that excitement about it! 

Let's hope this gets finalised and more importantly it was all worth the wait and hassle!

And yet, nothing has been reported by the English media. Either they are too busy focusing on England at the World Cup and it's all BS...again!

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Also, without top 4 qualification this season Hazard might be one of our best assets to lure in any star player

We better buy them quick then before he sods off!

Ive posted this on another thread but whats happened the that Gentlemans Agreement ADL wanted about Sarri not taking any of the players with him?

We got any spotters at the airports? City,Stanstead and LHR all from Naples.

Be too much to hope for they fly in together lol

Today or tomorrow, otherwise Conte is staying and Chelsea will fight for top10 next season... 

Today is supposed to be the day. So.. any news already that it will happen tomorrow or in two days or next monday? They are probably still clocking in to work and we'll see those stories appearing around noon. Oh boy, can't wait to read and believe them already..

30 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Today or tomorrow, otherwise Conte is staying and Chelsea will fight for top10 next season... 

IF Sarri doesn't come now we would be the laughing stock of world football and I honestly can't see that happening.

Its going to be a feel good ending to this Chelsea fairy tale. I can feel it in my water! As my old dear would say.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

IF Sarri doesn't come now we would be the laughing stock of world football and I honestly can't see that happening.

We already are.

bigbluewillie likes this