test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
25 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

@Mana

So you think that if Chelsea are not challenging for titles you're not going to support them.

Let me tell you something, supporting your club through thick and thin is all about about being a real supporter.

What you're talking about is being a GLORY hunter, because unless Chelsea are in your blood you're not a supporter, you say there's more important thing in life................no there aint CFC is my life, and of any true supporter.

I bleed Blue and I have done. But Chelseas not my life, slight addiction maybe lol. Ive spent many years and far too much money following them but we do that for fun.

Theres been times like being demoted to Div 2 where you shout n swear but even then I thought we would be the strongest team in that league and be straight back up.

I'm frustrated as fuck right now but its not the 1st time and very much doubt be the last.

But I know deep down we will bounce back and nothing will stop me from raising the roof in the MH again this season whoever is in or managing us.

Sideshow Luiz and Starman60 like this

52 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

@Mana

So you think that if Chelsea are not challenging for titles you're not going to support them.

Let me tell you something, supporting your club through thick and thin is all about about being a real supporter.

What you're talking about is being a GLORY hunter, because unless Chelsea are in your blood you're not a supporter, you say there's more important thing in life................no there aint CFC is my life, and of any true supporter.

....did you even read the second sentence?

This is like the 2nd time someone just looks at one sentence of my post, ignores the rest of it and takes the whole thing out of context. Maybe CFC is not in my blood, I don’t bleed blue. But that’s because I have a life outside football. A few things are important to me than Chelsea. If Chelsea’s every single part of your life, more power to you.

This speculation is just bullshit - nobody reputable has posted anything about this recently, I wonder why.

We need to face reality guys, looking like Conte stays, Hazard, Courtois, Luiz & Willian leave, maybe even some more idk. THEN we might consider signing someone like Jorginho.

31 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

This saga is longer than harry fucking potter, with just as many twists....

Will eventually be linked with Jonjo Shelvey 

jonjo_shelvey_voldemort-615x330.jpg

BluesMadLad likes this

9 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

No player is bigger than the club and no player should dictate what goes on 

Who said anything about being bigger than the club? Pretty much every club in the world put their star assets on a pedestal. it's not putting them before the whole club, it's common sense.

Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Juventus after 5 days of negotiations and a very top club like Real Madrid have already sent a club official to Brazil to finalise the Neymar deal. And there’s mighty Chelsea. 😂😂 

Laylabelle likes this

10 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Juventus after 5 days of negotiations and a very top club like Real Madrid have already sent a club official to Brazil to finalise the Neymar deal. And there’s mighty Chelsea. 😂😂 

What's the source for Neymar ? 

24 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

How do you know it was only 5 days of negotiation? have you got inside information with Juve?

All gone rather quiet again after all of yesterday's "positive" news. Makes you wonder really.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Sarri-Chelsea, positive signs: tomorrow can unblock the situation

The signs are increasingly positive, so that in the next few hours the situation Sarri-Chelsea can be released.

Positive contacts in the last hours and tomorrow will therefore be the right day to give this go-ahead with Sarri towards the Blues bench , then ready to sign with the English club.

Jorginho will also be part of the agreement with Napoli and will help to unblock this operation.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/sarri-chelsea-segnali-positivi-domani-puo-sbloccarsi-la-situazione

Dimitr likes this

Nobody knows, they are just guessing, everyone is saying "tomorrow" or the next 48 hours, each time they are getting more people on the wagon because we all know at some point, something will happen, we just don't know what.

To be honest when there was a big flurry of rumours on Monday that it was happening, everyone seemed to suggest Wednesday would be the day it would all happen so we can only wait and see.

There were a few rumours doing the rounds that ADL was holding it up to stop Juventus buying Ronaldo as they were relying on funds from us to buy Rugani and possibly Higuain but that won't matter now.

I think like all of us, we'd just like to see some clarity now from the club going into the new season.