test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

Bollocks.  That kind of story would be not only reported by Sports tabloids, but it'd be in the general news domain too.  Absolute rubbish, surely?

1.  Are we suddenly not paying any money to overseas deals which we are paying in installments? Unlikely

2. Women's team are still purchasing overseas players

3. We can't appoint Sarri then? They forget if we may lose Seri because we cant transfer funds abroad, we cant have Sarri then.  

I dont see this funds stuff having one iota of truth

It's bullshit imo. Even Arsenal have a Russion co-owner yet they have been able to make signings.

oldportblue likes this

Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

Bollocks.  That kind of story would be not only reported by Sports tabloids, but it'd be in the general news domain too.  Absolute rubbish, surely?

1.  Are we suddenly not paying any money to overseas deals which we are paying in installments? Unlikely

2. Women's team are still purchasing overseas players

3. We can't appoint Sarri then? They forget if we may lose Seri because we cant transfer funds abroad, we cant have Sarri then.  

I dont see this funds stuff having one iota of truth

I agree and if this is indeed BS like we suspect, then the state of journalism went down the drains even more than I thought (these journalists have 38K and 18K followers respectively)

Trying to see if any UK based journos are talking about this and so far no one is...

Surely roman doesn't need to transfer funds ffs the club makes millions. That report makes out roman just sends a few mill here few mill there by bacs transfers its absolutely fucking garbage of the highest level.

2 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

I agree and if this is indeed BS like we suspect, then the state of journalism went down the drains even more than I thought (these journalists have 38K and 18K followers respectively)

Trying to see if any UK based journos are talking about this and so far no one is...

They're not reporting it in UK.  And trust me, they'd be all over something like this re. Roman.  Look at the visa issues, it was reported everywhere

oldportblue likes this

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Exactly, most media stories don't hurt the club and don't grow this big. It's not a case of some silly transfer rumours or whatever, it's about the club imploding in front of the whole footballing world. We are already a laughing stock...the hit our reputation takes can affect club's revenue not in a positive way. So yeah, a statement would have been by far the cheapest option to put these speculations to bed.

Ffs! The club are not concerned about you being upset, they are not worried about how you think other fans are laughing at us. The rumours are not hurting the club, people on here are blowing things waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. Yes it's not ideal that we haven't signed all the players we need, yes it's not ideal that,if we're replacing conte we haven't don't it yet but none of this plays any part in the well paid, successful business people who Roman has entrusted to run the club's minds. It's important to some of you but it's not to them. This club is not obliged to tell you anything, you'd like them to but they are not and they don't until things are concrete. 

Tomo likes this

Are they assuming that transfer fees are paid from Roman's personal account? What a load of shit, clickbaiters just doing their job, all other explanations have more or less been covered already so they decided to go 1 step further.

oldportblue likes this

probably a case of lazy journos amalgamating all the news going on in the UK together into a big bowl of BS rather than doing their jobs of investigating and reporting on facts

11Drogba likes this

Just now, ulsterchelsea said:

The club are not concerned about you being upset, they are not worried about how you think other fans are laughing at us.

Fans maybe not, but what about Hazard? He also didn't seem to have any idea what's going on. How do we explain that the players themselves are asking for clarity if keeping Conte was the plan all along?

11Drogba likes this

Just now, manpe said:

Fans maybe not, but what about Hazard? He also didn't seem to have any idea what's going on. How do we explain that the players themselves are asking for clarity if keeping Conte was the plan all along?

Rest assured our precious hazard will be kept informed 

17 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Well that is acknowledging him then, isn't it? lol  That account can be ok sometimes but chats a lot of shite too. 

Guess the point is the club have been seemingly trying avoid mentioning Conte. I don't know exactly what was reported on Chelsea TV but I don't think they have mentioned on Conte in pre-season related news on the website.

I like conte a lot. His first season was brill. We had a manager who we felt a connection with because he felt the passion i feel for my club but he showed it on the touchline and for all to see. Last year tho rightly or wrongly we had a different manager. A manager who at times seemed to hang us out to dry so as to make a point to the board. A manager who complained about our squad and our transfer policy. But still, a manager who won an fa cup. Keeping the winning whilst in turmoil mentality alive. If conte can get over himself and stop sulking and complaining I will still get behind him. I still think sarri will come but if not I'll still back the manager and will ALWAYS back the club. KTBFFH 

Johnnyeye, Cosmin, Fernando and 1 other like this

33 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

like conte a lot. His first season was brill. We had a manager who we felt a connection with because he felt the passion

i'm the same.

But I also felt the same way about Mou at the begining of both his visits with us.

i loved the passion he showed. The continual rubbing our badge into peoples faces. Taking people on that wanted to slag us off. Fighting managers and media.

Contes passion fell off because he felt cheared in different ways by different people. Mou just took it too far and imploded. His trying to makr it an us against the world just wasn't right and he ended up fighting everyone around him.

From all I gave read about Sarri is he doesn't let emotions rule him. He doesn't get too excited after a big win and he doesn'y get too down over a big loss.

I normally love to have passionate people around me that you see all their emotions good and bad so it will be different seeing how Sarri handles himself.

Some big news from pedulla with hot  24 hrs😛 

This is the translation of original article 

5458322E-3552-4026-8335-67BEF1E09FCB.jpeg