test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic

Maurizio Sarri is expected in the day of Wednesday in London. Less than the problems of the very last hour, we are almost on his way to Chelsea: filter optimism, the situation seems to go towards the resolution

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

HOT MONDAY!

HOT TUESDAY!

HOT WEDNESDAY!

HOT THURSDAY!

HOT FRIDAY!

HOT SATURDAY!

HOT SUNDAY!

Take your pick...

Hahah what’s going on? 

353BBA0C-16E9-40E4-B5AE-1EF0F516A160.png

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

HOT MONDAY!

HOT TUESDAY!

HOT WEDNESDAY!

HOT THURSDAY!

HOT FRIDAY!

HOT SATURDAY!

HOT SUNDAY!

Take your pick...

Currently for fans, it is COLD <any day> 

Sarri will be brought in to replace Emenalo as our director of football. That was the plan all along, lads. ^_^

Dimitr likes this

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Sarri will be brought in to replace Emenalo as our director of football. That was the plan all along, lads. ^_^

It wouldn't surprise  me if that was the case it would save the board paying Conte off 😕😕

9 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i honestly rather have adl than sarri, after seeing how is he toying with our dumbass board.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. ADL is a prick and it's a pain in the ass to have to do business with him. But it must be fantastic to have him on your side. 

I can only guess that Napoli fans adore him. 

El P. and Unionjack like this

19 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Flight booked for tomorrow? i guarantee he wont be on the fucker. He's missed about 4 flights to London already

Maybe he's walking to london? Explains why its taking so long lol 

ChelseaFanUK and Blue Armour like this

This whole situation is absolutely crazy...Conte is taking training, players returning, no signings and we are apparently chasing Sarri with him close to agreeing a deal.

What a calamitous fucking mess this is.

iceboy and Dimitr like this

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This whole situation is absolutely crazy...Conte is taking training, players returning, no signings and we are apparently chasing Sarri with him close to agreeing a deal.

What a calamitous fucking mess this is.

It's only calamitous if you read the papers and follow twitter daily. The club hasn't actually said anything about Conte leaving or Sarri coming in. All this hype is literally off the back off continuous bullshit headlines spun by the media arachnids. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. We still have a manager who won us 2 trophies in 2 seasons. The only worry would be that Eden leaves but we will have to just stay patient and see.

bigbluewillie likes this

1 minute ago, DDA said:

It's only calamitous if you read the papers and follow twitter daily. The club hasn't actually said anything about Conte leaving or Sarri coming in. All this hype is literally off the back off continuous bullshit headlines spun by the media arachnids. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. We still have a manager who won us 2 trophies in 2 seasons. The only worry would be that Eden leaves but we will have to just stay patient and see.

So why the hell won't the club just come out and put an end to all the rumors and say for certain that Conte is staying? 

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

I don't agree, you can't throw the blame towards the media. You said that the club hasn't actually said anything about Conte leaving (or staying), this is exactly the problem.

Since May, they have let the papers talk all this "nonsense"  - I remember when we had the speculation after winning the league, not even to this magnitude but they backed him with a new contract, this time, there is not even a statement.

Look Lads, Conte is staying and that's that.......And how do I know ?? well that's simple..........He never got a Vote of Confidence from the club :P:P