test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Surely we won't sack a manager once preseason gets under way it’s far too disruptive. The longer this goes on and the lack of noise coming out of Chelsea officially leads me to think now Conte will see out the last year and we will get someone in next season. What I am mad about is how Hazard needs to be appeased by signings or a type of manager. This culture of player power is very frustrating. Apparently the rule of “no ones bigger than the club” stops when you’re Eden Hazard. 

Hazard > any manager

Blue Armour likes this

Any pictures of Conte today on the training ground? Maybe just maaaaybe something is going on behind the scenes :ph34r:

Sarri announcement expected today, Abramovic has called ADL directly followed by Marina. In the Sarri package will include Jorginho. (cds)  

Corriere dello sport has been repeating the same thing for a while now. Let's hope they are right this time.

Chelsea’s reported willingness to pay €60m for Napoli midfielder Jorginho could finally send Maurizio Sarri to Stamford Bridge. (Tuttosport via football Italia) #CFC

So if the grapevines are to be believed ... we're signing 3 midfielders this week

- Jorginho - He is part of Sarri's deal and Roman of all people is looking into it personally. 

- Golovin - His mother says Chelsea is already in talks plus the close ties of Roman

- Seri - Apparently he has landed in London

Cool!!! 

All this rumors without the manager situation being clear, seems everyone has given up on the Managers at Chelsea !!!

14 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Unbelievable. Hazard F.C. it is then. 

No, the way modern footy goes the star players are more important at ANY CLUB.

Imagine if Barca choose Tata over Messi because it was the "right" thing to do? Or we let Jose wield out "the rats"?

Is it normal for a club not to mention the manager on the website when writing about the pre-season and publishing pictures? I went on to our rivals websites and they have either some comments from their managers about the per-season or pictures on them leading the trainings.

11 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

if conte remains then greelish or noble.😂

Please don't make me cry... This is hot Monday morning....

Dimitr likes this

If we get both Jorginho and Sarri, that would be incredible. But I doubt we can beat another club (Mancity) to a signing.

Unionjack likes this

46 minutes ago, Tomo said:

No, the way modern footy goes the star players are more important at ANY CLUB.

Imagine if Barca choose Tata over Messi because it was the "right" thing to do? Or we let Jose wield out "the rats"?

I guess I’ve got more of an issue with modern football then cause you’re right that’s the culture now. A real power shift has happened in the last few years with more and more astronomical fees. I’m just old school and feel it’s a team game. Not just one player. 

kc_blue likes this